How to create your own app for nokia ovi store?
Create your app for Ovi Store in minutes- Now anyone can create an app for Ovi Store in just a few minutes. It’s fast. It’s easy. And it’s free. No programming skills are required and it’s open to all individuals and businesses, with no registration fees. After you’ve created your app and registered as an Ovi store publisher, it will become available to millions of Ovi Store customers within 24 hours of your submission.
- Visit the App Wizard at .
- “Get Started” and provide the feed (RSS/Atom) URL of your online website/forums/blog.
- Go to your inbox and look for the verification email. Verify the email address for App Wizard account you just created.
- Choose one or more of the mobile advertising providers or skip choosing none of them.
- Provide publishing information and distribution choices for this app to show on Ovi Store (e.g. App description, keywords, pub description, pub logo, App category, App distribution, Price point)
- Finish it.
Fast. Easy. Free.– To create your app, enter the URL for your website’s RSS or Atom feed. You can include up to three additional feeds for news, a blog, or a feed for your content from YouTube or Twitter.
Customize your application- Customize your application by uploading your logo and icon, and selecting your own colours for your app.
Latest posts by Jessica Todd Swift
- Top 50 Research Universities In Canada For 2018 - November 16, 2018
- Challenges That People Face While Doing Business In The UAE - November 15, 2018
- How To Find Great, But Inexpensive Training - November 14, 2018