CauseVox, New York based web startup Launches Crowd-Funding Platform for Nonprofits
CauseVox, a web startup based in New York City, announced today the launch of its fully customizable crowd-funding platform for nonprofits. The platform, in beta, offers easy to use and manage charity-branded fundraising pages.
CauseVox helps nonprofits raise more money and create more awareness through a donation webpage creator that does not require any coding. Within 15 minutes, any nonprofit can launch a customized, charity-branded site on their own domain and begin accepting donations with advanced administration and fundraising tools. Since a private launch this summer, CauseVox has already helped a number of organizations raise over $400,000, including Change for Kids and Restore NYC.
CauseVox is the first company to process donations through FirstGiving’s donation API. FirstGiving is a leading provider of online donation processing and fundraising solutions. The Giving Group, comprised of FirstGiving and its UK parent company JustGiving, has processed over $1 billion in donations since 2000.
Additional features of the platform include:
- Stress-free Administration Tools – Nonprofits can manage all aspects of their platform including fundraising pages, donations, and settings in a time-saving interface.
- Fundraising Pages for Supporters – Supporters can weave their own story within the nonprofit’s, and easily harness funds from the crowd of their personal networks.
- Affordable Pricing – Small and medium nonprofit friendly pricing make the platform accessible to the majority of nonprofits that need it the most.
Additional media can be found at:
- Press Kit
- Select Case Studies
CauseVox was founded by Jeff Chang and Rob Wu in 2010. While fundraising for their pro bono project in Uganda, they were inspired to create a better technology solution for nonprofits. The fundraising solutions available required hacking tools together, were hard to use, or were unaffordable.
Latest posts by Jessica Todd Swift
- 11 Ways For 2019 To Improve Your Credit Score - November 6, 2018
- Best Custom Enamel Pin Manufacturer: 5 Tips To Find Out The Right Pin Maker - November 1, 2018
- 6 Company Gifts You Should Consider For Your Employees - November 1, 2018