Restrictions on use
This site is owned and operated by Lucentbyte Media Technologies and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by CEOWORLD Magazine and other sources. The material on this site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software without express permission from Lucentbyte Media Technologies. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
License to CEOWORLD Magazine
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting CEOWORLD Magazine a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to:
Use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication. Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
No representations or warranties are made with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Nothing on this site should be misconstrued as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold a particular stock. All liability from the use or misuse is hereby expressly disclaimed. The contentcontained on this site is meant to be used only at your own risk.
CEOWORLD Magazine has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither CEOWORLD Magazine or Lucentbyte Media Technologies, its parent or subsidiary companies, nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
The content contained in this site represents the opinions of editorial team, Lucentbyte media technologies and/or his clients may hold long or short positions in securities discussed onthis magazine, but such positions will be disclosed.
All of the information contained on this site is believed to be accurate when published, but mistakes could inadvertently be made. This commentary in no way constitutes investment advice because a reader’s individual investment goals and risk tolerances will dictate which investments are appropriate for them.
This Magazine is meant to be one of multiple sources of information for readers to conduct their own research in order to make personal investment decisions. Be sure to consult an investment professional before acting on any information that iscontained in this Magazine.
None of the information contained therein constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site to receive email alerts or subscribe to CEOWORLD Magazine.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CEOWORLD Magazine, its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, CEOWORLD Magazine materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that CEOWORLD Magazine is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any CEOWORLD Magazine material, or with any of CEOWORLD Magazine’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using CEOWORLD Magazine.
CEOWORLD Magazine Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct must be observed in spirit, not just to the letter. The purpose is to avoid any conflict of interests, any compromise of the Company’s reputation and any bias, whether real or perceived, on the part of the Company staff, be it journalists, sub-editors, editors, cameramen, photographers or senior managers etc.
All CEOWORLD Magazine staffers must conduct themselves by the following rules:
1. Confidentiality: The Company will regularly receive confidential information as part of normal news gathering. All information which is not in the public domain is confidential. This includes information relating to the Company, its shareholders and to any company, for example information about advertisers’ credit and financial position. We will abide by the terms of Confidentiality and shall not breach a confidence or use confidential information improperly or carelessly.
3. Quality journalism
To provide the best reportage and analysis to our readers and viewers, we must ensure we are:
• “Accurate: We must present information that is true, and we must verify every fact and quote that we publish. Your editors have the mandate to demand to see proof of any information that you base a story on, and to know the source of information that is potentially sensitive.
• “Unbiased: We must carry both sides of the story. If we are doing a negative story, we HAVE to give the subject time to respond – and carry their official denial or statement that they declined to comment, if that is what they choose to do. We should always talk to an unbiased third party, which may or may not feature prominently in the story before printing it.
• Verified: We have missed stories because of our conservative approach. We have often had stories and not run them because of that elusive last bit of confirmation; we have woken up the next morning or several mornings later to find the same news with far fewer details in some other paper. In the long run, missing a story here or there is better for the brand and its credibility than running with a story prematurely and being forced to retract it.
• Honest: We do not make up quotes or information to support our story, nor do we appropriate the work of others – whether it’s other media or any other written / audio-visual work – and pass it off as our own. Plagiarism is a firing offence at CEOWORLD Magazine.
4. We are also honest about our mistakes: if we get something wrong, we will carry a correction, and we must do so at the earliest available opportunity. If we make corrections to our online copy, we will include an update/ editor’s note that states that a correction has been made.
5. We will not use offensive language, obscenities and racist / sexist / religious terms in any copy or script, unless they are part of a direct quote and their usage is critical to the story being reported.
6. We do not pay for information, nor do we promise financial gain to our sources in exchange for information.
7. We do not accept gifts or money from sources, PR agencies or companies that we cover. A box of chocolates / sweets or a calendar or diary is acceptable – anything else should be returned with a note explaining that it is our company policy, and reported to the Managing Editor.
This agreement is effective until terminated by CEOWORLD Magazine, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the bulletin boards and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the bulletin boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
COPYRIGHT © Lucentbyte Media Technologies. All rights reserved.
This disclaimer/terms of service notification is subject to change without notice.