The CEOWORLD Magazine invites fresh, concise, timely, and convincing op-ed submissions on all newsworthy subjects.
- The ideal length is 800 to 1,200 words. Please send your submission by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Op-eds are opinion articles that provide readers with diverse opinions on timely news issues.
- We ask that all submissions be exclusive. The editors will read your submission and let you know within 2/3 days if it is being considered for publication.
- If you do not receive word in that time, please feel free to submit your article elsewhere. While all submissions are read, we regret that the volume of what we receive prevents us from responding to everyone who is kind enough to write.
1. Question: An op-ed piece: Opinions Count?
Answer: CEOs, CIOs, COOs, CTOs, CFOs, and other high-level executives from all over the world collaborate to create “a wealth of practical content” discussing strategy, expert opinion, analysis, trends, opportunities and challenges facing leading business leaders.
2. Question: Who is sharing articles / op-ed pieces to The CEOWORLD Magazine ?
- Top Titles: Founder, Chief Executive, Business Owner, Director, Marketer, President, Vice President, Senior manager, Editor, and Managing Director.
- Top Industries: Information Tech and Services, Marketing and Advertising, Public Relations and Comm, , Writing and Editing, Internet, Computer Software, and Online Media.
We’ve put together the following guidelines to explain what we are looking for and what makes a successful contribution under our Guest Columnist Program.
3. Question: Article length?
Answer. This is not a hard and fast rule (800 words, up to 1,200 words)
4. Question. What about link policy and so on?
Answer. Our Editors scrutinize every link contained in contributed articles. Our Editors may require links to be removed or edited “Follow Links” or “No Follow.” If placement of links is your goal, then CEOWORLD Magazine is not a good fit for you, and it will save time for everyone if you look elsewhere.
Topics: Business, technology, economics, or social media. - we reject self-promotional articles or those that are advertorial in nature.
5. Question: What about article style and so on?
Answer: An original viewpoint – lists, tips, tricks or how-to, opinion, analysis, or expert advice – We frequently make edits, such as fixing grammar and spelling, add or remove some text/image, revising introductions for better emphasis, add or remove or change rankings, and breaking up long sentences or paragraphs, without permission of the author.
6. Question: May I promote my site, service, product or book within my articles?
Answer: No. Articles published under the Guest Columnist Program are for the benefit of readers, and as a secondary benefit they demonstrate your expertise and thought leadership. Readers want to read valuable information, advice, tips and insights — not a sales pitch.
7. Question: Do I get a credit or byline?
Answer: Yes, of course! Each Guest Columnist receives a byline, including a short “About the Author” bio that appears at the end of each published article. You can list up to 4 social media profiles, to encourage readers to connect with you. These include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. Your “About the Author” section should be informational in nature, and not a call to action — your article will have more authority that way.
8. Question: I’ve written another article somewhere else. Can I republish it on the CEOWORLD Magazine?
Answer: No. We repeat: under the “Guest Columnist” program we take original contributions only.
9. Question: May I republish or reproduce my article after publication on CEOWORLD Magazine?
Answer: Article contributions cannot be republished or removed or reproduced after publication. CEOWORLD Magazine is granted all publishing rights to submitted articles and guest columnists are not permitted to republish article contributions unless special, written permission is granted.
10. Question: How Can I Submit Application for the “Guest Columnist” program?
- If you’re interested in the “Guest Columnist” program, please contact Caroline Mittermair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Because of the volume of submissions we receive, we can’t respond substantively to every one, but we do read them all closely