We are always looking for contributors: If you have a thriving desire to succeed and write for the highest quality audience, then become a CEOWORLD Magazine contributor.
Yes, we do accept guest posts. We receives close to 200 submissions a day. If accepted, your article will usually be published within 48 hours of submission (60 hours on weekends).
- thought-provoking, surprising & useful to our readers
- respects the reader’s intelligence and time.
- there is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 500-800 words.
- establishes a credible source of authority, drawing on research or experience.
- focuses on a specific topic, a specific solution, a specific problem, or a specific story.
- We have a unique audience, with chief executive officers, top-level (C) executive, entrepreneurs and other technologists ranging from individuals to large institutions – and the many who advise them.
- is well written, with a strong voice and point of view.
It can be related to business, technology, finance, or economics in general.
Yes. There are some Contributors. These are often high-profile experts.
- Word count: This is not a hard and fast rule. (500-800 words posts tend to do well.)
- Topics: Business, Technology, Finance, or Economics
- Style: an original viewpoint- analysis, inside scoops, lists, tips, tricks or “How To”, opinion or expert advice
- Exclusivity: post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet, written exclusively for use by CEOWORLD Magazine.
- Author Credit or Byline: It should be a sentence or two (50 words or less) explaining who you are and what you do. You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- Copyright: infringes no copyright laws
- Accuracy: This includes spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- CEOWORLD Magazine does not offer any monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
- Promotional or sponsored posts: Your post should not read like a press release or a classified ad.
- No personal attacks, conspiracy theories, defamation or gratuitous foul language.
- Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property.
- Keyword marketing or paid links: Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to websites for promotional purposes is not tolerated.
- If you’re interested in writing for us, please send your pitch or completed post and a brief bio to Caroline Mittermair at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If sending a pitch, please include a finished piece as a writing sample. Because of the volume of submissions we receive, we can’t respond substantively to every one, but we do read them all closely, and we will do our best to respond in 2 or 3 weeks.
*Note: please do not send press releases which have already been published at many places. Content should be exclusive written for CEOWORLD Magazine and unpublished on web.