2014 is going to be a wild year for tech Sector. Believe me, be ready for few key technology-driven trends and ground-breaking advancements — create both disruption and opportunity to make billions Of dollars in the business world.
So as I look to 2014, I can tell you about the technology trends that will make a difference next year. I am sure there are many other ones that are smaller, but just as interesting.
How do you think 2014 tech world will shape up? Share your ideas in the comments below.
So without further ado, here’s my best estimate of some of the tech trends and innovations we’ll see in 2014 – could make you billions of Dollars:
1) In 2014, spending on the cloud will be mind boggling, market research firm IDC predicts that the cloud will drive $100 billion worth of spending in 2014, up 25% over 2013.
2) A war for the cloud, IDC predicts Amazon Web Services to lead the way with “an avalanche” of new services for developers and businesses in 2014. Google will step up and give Amazon a run for its money — other tech companies (like Cisco, EMC, HP, IBM, Microsoft, VMware) will step up and chase google and Amazon with their clouds, too.
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- What Is Your Method Of Building An Intrapreneurial All-Star Team? - April 14, 2014
- Why do men have the upper hand when it comes to using social networking for career advantage? - April 14, 2014
- Gender differences in social media and mobile use - April 9, 2014