Interesting…. It may take awhile. I’ve heard of many complaints with IOS 6 since it came out. Now, Apple has now promised a fix for sync problem between iOS 6.1 devices and Microsoft’s Exchange service that causes excess activity on Microsoft Exchange accounts or reduced battery life.
I feel apple and Microsoft should be talking to each other more… After all, it’s not like there’s an alternative for exchange, is there?
On January 28, Apple released iOS 6.1, the first major update to iOS 6 since September
Apple has advised that users can avoid this bug by not responding to an exception (change to a single instance of a repeating calendar event) to a recurring event on their iOS device, before it releases its next software update, here’s the workaround Apple suggests:
1) Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2) Select the Exchange account from your Accounts list.
3) Turn the switch for Calendars to OFF.
4) Wait few seconds.
5) Turn the switch for Calendars back to ON.
It just works…
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- So what exactly is the recipe to get more Twitter Followers: 12 Twitter Tips? - April 23, 2014
- Brightest Minds In Sales To Follow On Twitter - April 22, 2014
- What Is Your Method Of Building An Intrapreneurial All-Star Team? - April 14, 2014