Interesting…. It may take awhile. I’ve heard of many complaints with IOS 6 since it came out. Now, Apple has now promised a fix for sync problem between iOS 6.1 devices and Microsoft’s Exchange service that causes excess activity on Microsoft Exchange accounts or reduced battery life.
I feel apple and Microsoft should be talking to each other more… After all, it’s not like there’s an alternative for exchange, is there?
On January 28, Apple released iOS 6.1, the first major update to iOS 6 since September
Apple has advised that users can avoid this bug by not responding to an exception (change to a single instance of a repeating calendar event) to a recurring event on their iOS device, before it releases its next software update, here’s the workaround Apple suggests:
1) Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2) Select the Exchange account from your Accounts list.
3) Turn the switch for Calendars to OFF.
4) Wait few seconds.
5) Turn the switch for Calendars back to ON.
It just works…
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- Top 25 Most Promising Jobs And Professions In The United States For 2015 - February 5, 2015
- The 50 Most Stylish And Best-Dressed Women In The World Of 2014 - October 7, 2014
- The Recommended Summer Reading List For Bankers And Traders By Jefferies CEO Dick Handler - August 11, 2014