For me, One thing’s for sure, i can’t “live” without MS Office… It looks like the launch date for Microsoft’s next-generation Office 2013 is January 29th, a Canadian retailer’s pre-order page hinted. Anyone plan on making Microsoft Office 2013 purchase?
The newest version of Office — known both as “the new Office” and “Office 2013″ — will be commercially available on that date. Microsoft announced office suite of application, Office 2013, or as they call it, the new Office, back in July, and a Preview version was made available for download.
“The new, modern Office will deliver unparalleled productivity and flexibility for both consumers and business customers,” said Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. “It is a cloud service and will fully light up when paired with Windows 8.”
Three Office 365 subscription packages will be available, starting at $99 a year on subscription or $139.99 one-time standalone purchase.
With courtesy of a pre-order page on Canadian retailer Future Shop’s website for Microsoft’s Office 365 subscription service:
The Office 365 four-year subscription is designed specifically with students in mind. Providing the latest versions of Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access, it’s compatible with Windows 7, 8 and Mac OS X; it can be run on two PCs, Windows 8 tablets or Macs at once.
- Can be used on two PCs, Windows 8 tablets or Macs at once
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 and later
- Latest versions of Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- Enjoy an extra 20GB of online storage using SkyDrive
- One-year subscription included
CPU – 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-Bit Processor
Memory (RAM) – 1 GB (32-Bit); 2 GB (64-Bit)
Graphics – Direct X 10
Disk Space – 3 GB
Optical Drive – Not Applicable
Windows Compatibility – Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
Mac Compatibility – Mac OS X 10.5.8 and later
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- What Is Your Method Of Building An Intrapreneurial All-Star Team? - April 14, 2014
- Why do men have the upper hand when it comes to using social networking for career advantage? - April 14, 2014
- Gender differences in social media and mobile use - April 9, 2014