Many top mobile heavyweights have opted to skip or limit their presence at “CES 2013“, one of the world’s largest consumer electronics shows, such as Google, Apple Inc and Microsoft Corp will have minimal to zero presence. So, don’t expect to have your mind blown with the mobile announcements. Despite those conspicuous absences, CES still draws thousands of exhibitors, from giants like Intel Corp and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd to startups and techies will still tune in to International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8-11, 2013. One important product that will be showcased during the CES 2013 will be 5.5 inch flexible phone screen by Korean tech giant Samsung. What’s this year’s big thing?
How to follow International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2013?
Here is a list of fe LG products that will be showcased by LG at the CES 2013:
– LG Electronics (LG) will display its brand new 2013 PC lineup at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. It includes LG’s Tab-Book, Ultrabook and All-In-One PC. he strong selection includes the flagship 55-inch 3D Video Wall, the 84-inch Ultra HD Multi-touch Signage, the EZ Sign TV, Smart Gate Media Pole, Smart Mirror and other leading commercial display solutions.
– The first Electronic Consumer Show was held in New York City in the year 1967
– The first major product that was revealed during the event in 1970 was Videocassette recorder (VCR)
– At CES 2013, bendable smartphones are set to be reality with Samsung 5.5-inch flexible display in the days to come
– CES 2013 venue spanning over 32 football fields across Las Vegas — more than 1.9 million sq. ft. (176,516 sq. meters)
– Intel and Qualcomm are expected to highlight improvements in “perceptual computing,” which involves using cameras, GPS, sensors and microphones
[media url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNpdfJEYBEM” width=”100%” height=”550″]
Expect much more at CES 2013!!!