A busy month…. It’s time of this week’s roundup of Smartphone apps for making our lives easier and enjoyable in new and improved ways. To make holiday season more exited, many apps developer have decided to reduce prices on their apps or offer it for free. Here is our selection, but what new “Smartphone apps” you love?
Make your recommendations in the comments section.
1) Jasmine for YouTube (Price: Free, Available on: iOS) - Jasmine is a full-featured YouTube smooth and responsive interface client for iOS. It is available for iPhone and iPad and is free in Apple’s App Store.
2) Catch Notes (Price: Free, Available on: Android and iPhone) - Catch Notes is a free note taking app designed to make sure you never miss an idea. It lets you capture ideas and discoveries across all your devices and when you’re ready, turn your ideas into action with friends and colleagues using simple, mobile collaboration.
3) Slice (Price: Free, Available on: Android and iPhone) - It’s the only app that tracks your shipments for you AUTOMATICALLY. It will even send you alerts if something you bought drops in price. If you create an account (optional), once you register your email, Slice magically finds the receipts in your inbox and puts all your purchase information at your fingertips. Save time and money effortlessly!
4) Check the Weather (Price: $1.99, Available on: IOS) - Check the Weather is designed from the ground up to provide fast, clear and beautiful weather data. Rather than squashing features into a crowded interface Check the Weather provides a streamlined dashboard with easy access to advanced forecast details. Simply swipe left, right or up to see more. Up to the minute accuracy and speed are baked right in. It is available for iPhone and iPad in Apple’s App Store.
5) SwiftKey (Price: $1.99, Available on: Android) - a keyboard replacement, automatically detects how you’ve typed in the past — from text messaging, mail, chat, Twitter and a few other services — and serves up suggestions on what you’re going to say.
6) Prismatic (Price: Free, Available on: iPhone and Web) – Effortlessly discover stories based on your interests. As soon as you sign up with Facebook, Twitter or G+, we start learning about you and connecting you with the most interesting stories. Prismatic is a smart personal newsfeed with simple layouts that creates a delightful reading experience.
7) Shazam (Price: Free, Available on: Android, Blackberry, iOS, and Windows Phone) – Effortlessly Unlimited, lightning-fast tagging. Optimized for the new iPhone 5 and iPod touch. With Shazam you can discover, buy and share music.
8) Evernote (Price: Free, Available on: Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone, Web OS, PC, Mac, Google Chrome, and the web) - Evernote is an award-winning service that turns every computer and phone you use into an extension of your brain. Use Evernote to save your ideas, experiences and inspirations, then easily access them all at any time from anywhere.
Latest posts by Steve Gavriliuc (see all)
- Taiwanese Billionaire Banker, Tsai Wan-tsai, Fubon Group Founder Dies - October 6, 2014
- A Russian Billionaire Spends £2 million At A Private Nightclub In Mayfair In Just 3 Hours - October 2, 2014
- China will surpass the United States as the largest business travel market in the world in 2015 - July 28, 2014