Victoria’s Secret to pull supermodel Karlie Kloss Native American headdress replica
The largest American retailer of lingerie “Victoria’s Secret” took a lot of punches for what supermodel Karlie Kloss wore at its extravagant 2012 fashion show in New York. Karlie Kloss was wearing a leopard print bikini, layers of turquoise jewelry and fringe-covered heels.
The towering Native American-style headdress on Karlie Kloss head was controversial enough to prompt, Victoria’s Secret to pull the outfit from its broadcast and marketing materials. Here’s the statement that Victoria’s Secret gave to the Huffington Post:
“We are sorry that the Native American headdress replica used in our recent fashion show has upset individuals. We sincerely apologize as we absolutely had no intention to offend anyone. Out of respect, we will not be including the outfit in any broadcast, marketing materials nor in any other way.”
Updates: Karlie Kloss apologizes on Twitter:
Do you find Karlie Kloss’ headdress is OFFENSIVE or JUST FINE?
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- How Zara is making luxury retailers pretty nervous – List of fast fashion brands?
- How a marketing genius like Randi Zuckerberg was entangled in a privacy mess?
- Editors Picks from Toronto Fashion Week – World MasterCard Fashion Week
- Designer Stephan Caras at Cyprus Fashion Days (Larnaca)
- Stephan Caras presented 2013 Collection at World MasterCard Fashion Week in Toronto
- Why Vine, six-second Video-sharing app by Twitter no longer accessible to everyone?
- Do you think opening retail stores could be logical step for Google?
- Top 50 Stylish Faces – Bringing Fashion To Life
- Top 5 most affordable American housing markets to watch in 2013
- List of Top Celebrities Turned Fashion Designers – Celebrity Fashion Brands
- List of celebrities who Were blindsided by a divorce filing
- Wealthiest black actors – Richest African American Actors in Hollywood
A journalist, author and serial entrepreneur- Founder and CEO of CEOWORLD Magazine and Lucentbyte Media Technologies LTD. (email@example.com)