List of the wealthiest youngsters in entertainment industry from across the globe
Today, we bring you the list of highest earning young celebrities or wealthiest youngsters from across the globe n entertainment Industry. Let’s check out, who is in the big leagues and how much they’re worth!
Please let me know if you think I have left something out that should be included in the list, in comment below OR tweet @ceoworld
1) Taylor Swift (Age: 22, Pay: $57 million) – American singer-songwriter, you can follow her on facebook @TaylorSwift, twitter @taylorswift13 and official website.
2) Justin Bieber (Age: 18, Pay: $55 million) – a Canadian singer–songwriter, you can follow him on facebook @JustinBieber, twitter @justinbieber , YouTube @justinbieber and official website.
3) Rihanna (Age: 24, Pay: $53 million) -
4) Lady Gaga (Age: 26, Pay: $52 million) -
5) Katy Perry (Age: 27, Pay: $45 million) -
6) Adele (Age: 24, Pay: $35 million) -
7) Kristen Stewart (Age: 22, Pay: $34.5 million) -
8) Lil Wayne (Age: 29, Pay: $27 million) -
9) Taylor Lautner (Age: 20, Pay: $26.5 million) -
10) Robert Pattinson (Age: 26, Pay: $26.5 million) -
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- London schoolboy sold his smartphone news app Summly for $30 million to Yahoo
The internet giant Yahoo has acquired a London based start-up “Summly”, a mobile application offers users a quick and easy way of finding news stories on the internet. Yahoo did not disclose any fi…
- Google launches Google Nose: allows users to search the internet through smells
In an elaborate April Fool’s prank, the web giant Google invited visitors to try out a new feature, called “Google Nose.” Google, as per tradition, is out with their latest April Fools’ Day prank t…
- Has Facebook started charging its users to send messages to high profile users and celebrities?
OH BRILLIANT OR CONTROVERSIAL!!! Aimed at preventing UK users being bombarded with “spam” messages, the Social networking giant Facebook has started charging its members up to £10 to contact high p…
- Top Most Powerful Women in Social Media 2013
And this year’s Most Powerful Women are shaping the Social Media — all these women work mega hours and have mega responsibilities, so yes,here are the top most powerful women in Social Media, a l…
- Is Facebook Considering On Incorporating Hashtags Functionality?
It’s no surprise that The social network Facebook is planning to roll out hashtags to organize conversations on the site. Are you excited for the prospect of Facebook hashtags? How do you think it …
- How Facebook users end up sharing more personal details with third-party apps and advertisers?