1) DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management - Whether you’re looking for programs that work with your busy schedule or an online education built on the principles of one-on-one support and personal engagement, Keller’s online graduate programs stand apart. Whether you’re looking for programs that work with your busy schedule or an online education built on the principles of one-on-one support and personal engagement, Keller’s online graduate programs stand apart.
2) UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA@UNC - Bringing together the most experienced faculty and connecting them with the most diverse group of professionals—united by their achievements, ambition and character. Bringing together the most experienced faculty and connecting them with the most diverse group of professionals—united by their achievements, ambition and character.
MBA@UNC blends the flexibility of online learning with the rigor and quality of an on-campus experience. MBA@UNC is committed to delivering world-class career management and leadership strategies and results. We provide an integrated approach that combines individualized coaching, personalized solutions and knowledge of the global marketplace. We realize that you don’t just need consultation, but an integrated plan for success that is based on your individual needs, unique skills, personality, past experiences and lifestyle.
3) University of the Southwest – The Master of Business Administration program at University of the Southwest is designed to prepare current and upcoming business leaders to excel in today’s ever-changing, global environment. The USW experience provides a powerful, effective education, meant to transform how you think about business.
4) Brandman University – The Master of Business Administration prepares you to manage and lead enterprises that create value for stakeholders in a dynamic, global business environment. With a unique focus on sustainability and innovation, Brandman University faculty draw on real-world industry experience and the latest academic research to help you integrate ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability into decision-making, and apply the innovation process from creativity to solution design and implementation.
5) American InterContinental University – In today’s extremely competitive marketplace, focused professionals need to keep their knowledge and skills current with industry standards. For many who recognize the importance of industry-specific credentials, a Master’s degree represents an affirmation of their professional commitment to both current and prospective employers.
6) Kaplan University - Today’s employers are looking for MBA graduates with an international mindset; those who can understand global issues, manage relationships across cultures, and grow businesses in emerging world markets. The objective of Kaplan University’s online Master of Business Administration program is to help students pursue leadership positions in competitive business environments, wherever they exist.The curriculum was developed by a select panel of global business professionals and features international business case studies and examples.
7) Post University – Post University offers a completely Online MBA Degree Program designed for working professionals. You can make a real difference in your career with a Post University Online MBA degree. Our program develops your ability to lead organizations to create new business and new wealth. The online MBA program will help you gain confidence in your ability to lead your organization to growth and prosperity.
8) Ashford University - Improve your professional confidence, project management, critical thinking, and leadership when you earn your Master of Business Administration degree online from Ashford University. Your Master of Business Administration program offers graduate study of the functions and activities performed in profit-seeking as well as not-for-profit organizations. You will study with focus in areas such as operations, finance, marketing, accounting, and business strategy.
9) Everest University- The Master of Business Administration degree program at Everest University has been designed to enhance your knowledge of business, and to give you the skills and training to be a successful leader within a corporate environment.
10) Florida Tech University /Florida Institute of Technology - Discover the one and only Florida Tech University Online (Florida Institute of Technology), where academic excellence meets online convenience. We’re proud to be part of a unique family of the nation’s top forward-thinking universities like MIT, Georgia Tech, Caltech and others, known for distinguished faculty, comprehensive curriculum and unyielding innovation. Whatever your field of study, with Florida Tech you can earn an undergraduate or graduate degree – or a Mini MBA For-Credit Graduate Certificate – from a respected, traditional university, 100% online.
11) University of Phoenix School of Business - The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program prepares students in the functional areas of business allowing them to develop managerial skills necessary to be effective in a rapidly changing business environment. The program is designed for students with an interest in entering or advancing their careers in business. The program reflects current research of managerial competencies as well as graduate business standards as reflected by existing national standardized graduate business tests.
12) Salem International University - The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program is offered in two formats: on-ground at the SIU campus and in an electronic, on-line format. The MBA program is designed for the student with an accredited undergraduate Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor’s of Science degree who wishes to acquire the practical skills, concepts and strategies to become a more effective business leader and manager.
13) Northeastern University, College of Business Administration - With the Northeastern online MBA program, you can have the skills and experience you need to increase your chances for success by taking on the most complex leadership roles. We look forward to welcoming you to Northeastern.
14) Regis University, College for Professional Studies, School of Management - A Regis University MBA degree gives you a competitive edge by ensuring your education and skills are relevant and up-to-date with innovative business practices. The Regis MBA program features an environment that builds relationships and focuses knowledge and resources so students learn how to think – not just what to think.
15) Baker College Center for Graduate Studies - The Baker Center for Graduate Studies offers Master’s and Doctoral level programs providing advanced preparation in the fields of Business, Information Systems, and Occupational Therapy. These programs offer you the opportunity to increase your knowledge, broaden your understanding, and develop specialized skills beyond your Baccalaureate degree.
16) Vistula University, Warsaw, Poland - One of the first private universities of Poland, Vistula University has a uniquely international atmosphere with academic programs. MBA in Project Management developed by an interdisciplinary and international team from the academicians and specialists in sector and our graduate program is designed to prepare technically qualified individuals for responsible management roles in the major projects has much to offer to interested in the exciting world of projects.
17) UF MBA (The University of Florida, Hough Graduate School of Business) – The degree earned at the completion of the program is a full Master of Business Administration, equivalent to any other MBA degree offered by the University of Florida MBA Programs. This has also made the Internet options our most competitive programs, since we attract students from all over the world.
18) IE Business School - The Global MBA is a specially designed program flexible enough to be studied online from anywhere in the world in conjunction with a full work schedule and family life. With no need to make frequent trips to Madrid or spend long periods away from home the course is completed over 15 months without forcing students to take a break in their career.
19) Indiana University, Kelley School of Business - As a high-caliber working professional, earning a top online MBA through the Kelley School of Business can take your career to the next level—and with Kelley Direct, you can earn a world-renowned degree around your schedule, from any place in the world.
20) Thunderbird School of Global Management – Experience a world-class business school education from the convenience of any location with Thunderbird’s top-ranked Distance Learning Global MBA program. Utilize Web-based technology and complete your Distance Learning MBA in 19 or 28 months. With our Distance Learning MBA degree you can access your coursework at any time and enjoy a rich Web-based, distance learning environment, including classes, interactive chats, bulletin board postings and collaboration with global professors and classmates.