Apple unconfirmed rumors, iPhone 5 might get a larger 4-inch screen?
Here i have gathered together all the latest Apple unconfirmed rumors from last week– some of them even coming from more or less reputable sources— you might be able to trust!
iPhone 5 to have a Larger Screen, 4 inches diagonally, compared with 3.5 inches on Apple’s latest model- Lorraine Luk and juro Osawa says, The new iPhone that Apple Inc (AAPL) is expected to unveil this year is likely to have a larger display than its current models have.
According to Reiji Murai, The new iPhone screens will measure 4 inches from corner to corner, a roughly 30 percent increase in viewing area. Early production with with bigger new screens has begun at3 suppliers: Korea’s LG Display Co Ltd, Sharp Corp and Japan Display Inc. Even Adam Satariano and Jun Yang at bloomberg said, Apple Inc. is preparing to overhaul the look of its iPhone and placed orders from suppliers in Asia for screens that are bigger than the 3.5- inch size now on the smartphone.
A 7-inch iPad iPad Mini is coming out toward the end of 2012. Steve Kovach published a research note from Barclay’s, in which the authoring analysts announce that “recent research” tells them that a smaller iPad “in the 7” range” is coming this fall.
The reputable Apple blog 9to5Mac claims that the next-generation MacBook Pro, to be released in the summertime with a Retina display, a thinner body, a faster USB 3.0 connection, and — are you ready for this?
What is your reaction to news that the iPhone 5 might get a larger 4-inch screen?
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- Portable Apple Television, 3.999-inch iPhone 5- Apple rumors and speculations
- What makes evasi0n different from previous jailbreak tools?
- What is your reaction to the Apple New iPad TV Commercials: Alive and Together?
- Has Apple begun selling Refurbished 4th-gen iPads and iPad Minis?
- Will they, or won’t they, ship cheap Apple iPhone for the masses?
- Tim Cook mastered Steve Jobs skill at promising big things while revealing little
- An unusual move: Apple offers a free next-day shipping on all iPhones
- Samsung is set to join Apple in the smart watch race
- How Apple acquired the iPad name in China from Shenzhen Proview Technology?
- What is your take on new 4.8-inch iPhone Math model rumor?
- Why Apple is slashing iPhone 5 parts orders by 50 percent?
- Illuminating: Philips launched open APIs and SDK for iOS Controlled Web-enabled Hue Lighting System
A journalist, author and serial entrepreneur- Founder and CEO of CEOWORLD Magazine and Lucentbyte Media Technologies LTD. (firstname.lastname@example.org)