Apple Television Delay, iPhone 5 specification – Apple blogs were excited about
Rumors have been swirling about Apple (AAPL) Television, there is no evidence to suggest that Cupertino will begin production of its own TV this year, in time for Christmas 2012. “Our research does not indicate any looming TV-related product launch, and our model does not incorporate any potential impact from a TV device at this time,” JP Morgan analyst Mark Moskowitz wrote in a Thursday note to investors.
He also suggests that the television will come with Siri and gesture control and a more user-friendly Apple-designed user interface. iPhone 5 release date speculation, one group thinks that a summer release date, soon after Apple’s WWDC in June is most likely.
This would mean a return to the traditional release time of the iPhones that was bucked last year when the iPhone 4S came out in October. Jonny Evans at Computerworld talking about how an iPhone 5 release theory gains momentum with news of Apple winding down orders on the current iPhone model, as reported originally through DigiTimes.
iPhone 5 is rumored to launch with 4G LTE support, a larger display (4-inch), as well as a new Dock connector,could be made partially of Gorilla Glass 2.
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- The BlackBerry Comeback in a brutally competitive but lucrative Smartphones market
- An unusual move: Apple offers a free next-day shipping on all iPhones
- Illuminating: Philips launched open APIs and SDK for iOS Controlled Web-enabled Hue Lighting System
- Why Apple iOS users spend twice as much time watching videos compared to Android users [infographic]?
- London schoolboy sold his smartphone news app Summly for $30 million to Yahoo
- Why On Earth Apple Really Bought Indoor Mobile Location Company WiFiSLAM?
- So Apple is stifling competition in the European Union?
- Is Apple iPhone feeling the heat: Samsung Galaxy S4 Android smartphone?
- A ray of hope: T-Mobile wireless network to offer Apple iPhone April 12
- Samsung is set to join Apple in the smart watch race
- Innovative web TV startup Aereo talking With AT&T, Dish on partnership
- Flipboard 2.0 allows you to publish your own digital magazines without any design skills
A journalist, author and serial entrepreneur- Founder and CEO of CEOWORLD Magazine and Lucentbyte Media Technologies LTD. (email@example.com)