Verizon Communications chief executive Lowell McAdam canceled his appearance CES 2012 Innovation Power Panel
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ), a provider of communications services, chief executive Lowell McAdam canceled his appearance in a keynote panel at Las Vegas-based technology conference this month “Consumer Electronics Show”. It looks like the CES 2012 Innovation Power Panel will have to go on without Lowell McAdam!!!
The 2012 CES event is set to take place from Jan. 10-13. A Verizon spokesperson confirmed this to Reuters, saying that the company was looking in to sending another executive to the panel. We’re willing to take Verizon’s word at face value, though it is surprising to see him back out of an appearance at the industry’s largest show — whatever’s on his calendar now must be a big deal.
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- Why Mark Zuckerberg Agreed to Pay $10 Million To Charity?
- Reuters Matthew Keys indicted for conspiring with Anonymous Hackers
- Was HTC smartphone the biggest business failure of 2012?
- Is Twitter doing enough to protect user from Government?
- Why AQuantive didn’t turn out to be a good fit for Microsoft, $6.2 Billion Write-Down?
- How Apple acquired the iPad name in China from Shenzhen Proview Technology?
- Should The FCC Take Another Look At The Cell Phone Radiation Standards It Set in 1996?
- The Amazing Generosity, Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer each donated $100,000 in support of marriage equality
- Do you think Cory Booker and Eric Schmidt, #Waywire, Social Video Startup, will reach critical mass as a news discovery tool?
- Why an attractive woman receive 500% more messages than women who are considered less attractive?
- List of Truly Awful Outdated and Overused Tech Phrases and Expression on the World Wide Web
- List of Companies That Support Gay Marriage
A journalist, author and serial entrepreneur- Founder and CEO of CEOWORLD Magazine and Lucentbyte Media Technologies LTD. (email@example.com)