Looking for the technology trend set to define the next year? We believe in 2012 the underlying drivers will be growth in online advertising, eCommerce, mobile commerce, and social networking adoption. An astounding growth rate in these gigantic technology sector presents opportunity for investors.
Net income at companies from Apple Inc. (AAPLE) to Oracle Corp. (ORCL) will rise 11 percent in 2012 on average. Visa, Inc. (NYSE:V) currently trade near $96 but has the potential of $110 per share. NCR Corp. (NYSE:NCR) currently, shares trade slightly above $16 has upside potential of $20 per share.
QUALCOMM Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM) shares trade around $52 has upside potential to be $65 per share, Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNCR) currently trade near $30 has upside potential to $37 per share, Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCL) currently, shares trade at $29 has a $39 price target on shares.
EMC Corp. (NYSE:EMC) trade near $22 has upside potential to be $39 per share, VMware, Inc. (NYSE:VMW) currently trade at $85 has price target is $125, Aeroflex Holding Corp. (NYSE:ARX) shares are trading just under $10 has a price target of $14 per share, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) currently trade at $380, but shares can hit $520.
While the consumerization of IT has been on the uptrend over the past two years, we need to look beyond just the trends and question its implications—what does the consumerization of IT and the drive toward increased mobility mean for the work force of tomorrow?
- media tablets and beyond
- mobile-centric applications and interfaces
- contextual and social user experience
- Internet of things
- app stores and marketplaces
- next-generation analytics
- big data
- in-memory computing
- extreme low-energy servers
- cloud computing
As we head into 2012, many CIOs are evaluating the various aspects of IT, looking ahead to the new technologies that can help them drive business growth in the years ahead, Share your thoughts in comment below!!
Latest posts by Steve Gavriliuc (see all)
- Taiwanese Billionaire Banker, Tsai Wan-tsai, Fubon Group Founder Dies - October 6, 2014
- A Russian Billionaire Spends £2 million At A Private Nightclub In Mayfair In Just 3 Hours - October 2, 2014
- China will surpass the United States as the largest business travel market in the world in 2015 - July 28, 2014