Top 20 Budget Travel Destinations – World’s Best and Safe Places to Visit
1) Switzerland (the country resorts, banks, and chocolate. Swiss culture is characterised by diversity, which is reflected in a wide range of traditional customs. Switzerland is home to many notable contributors to literature, art, architecture, music and sciences. Сultural performances held annually are the Lucerne Festival, the Montreux Jazz Festival and the Locarno International Film Festival. The freedom of the press and the right to free expression is guaranteed in the federal constitution of Switzerland.).
2) New Zealand (The largely rural life in early New Zealand led to the image of New Zealanders being rugged, industrious problem solvers. Even though the majority of the population now lives in cities, much of New Zealand’s art, literature, film and humour has rural themes.).
3) Australia (one of the advanced countries of the world, attracts with its mild climate and the same soft immigration laws. It opens its doors to experienced specialists and businessmen. Country open to free immigration.).
4) Hong Kong (granted licenses more than 160 banks with 900 offices in the tiny patch of land. Here are 130 foreign banks, who were allowed to open branches in the colony. Whole money business of the East long time settled in Hong Kong with his influential Mercantile Exchange and gold market.).
5) Singapore (these “gates of Asia,” where East meets West, and the future – the past. The island is located 137 kilometers from the equator. According to legend, first set foot here the prince from Sumatra, which saw a creature with a lion’s head and fish tail. He founded the settlement became known as “Lion City”, a mythical animal become a symbol of of the state. Inhabitants of Singapore, whose traditions call their city the “City of the lion and the temple.”).
6) Sweden (country with a rich cultural heritage and traditions. There are undulating valley, framed by forests, majestic mountains and thousands of Scandinavian lakes, surrounded by peace and tranquility. Its a best place for those who enjoy outdoor activities and fresh air, weary of the endless rush and just want to relax body and soul.).
7) Spain (National holiday in Spain – Day of the Spanish nation, which is celebrated on October 12. Spain is considered to be an open air museum. The main property in Spain – villas, apartments and flats. At the moment, buying property in Spain has become more profitable, since August 20, 2011 The Spanish government, temporarily, changed the tax – VAT when buying a new home from 8% to 4%.).
8) United Kingdom (very rich in tourist attractions. In Northern Ireland, this is “The Road of Giants” – rock formation on the northern coast, consisting of several thousands of polygonal basalt columns up to 6 m tall. According to legend, this building was built as part of the giants of the road from Ireland to Scotland.).
9) France (the only country in the world where a relatively small area (550 000 sq km) is concentrated in a variety of landscapes: rocky coast of Brittany, the green hills of Morvan, the endless sandy beaches of the Atlantic, the valleys, which lie between the steep slopes of the Pyrenees, the volcanoes of the Massif Central, the small bay of Marseille in the south, the summit of Mont Blanc in the Alps – the highest in Europe (4810 m).).
10) Germany (It has everything to make your stay: extensive catering , hotels for every taste, well-developed network of shops and public transport. In the summer in Germany, you can relax on the lakes of Bavaria, Baden-Baden and the Baltic Sea.).
11) Portugal (monolingual country. The official language – Portuguese. In the Portuguese language is spoken by approx. 184 million people on three continents. Portugal is part the European Union, Euro area and in the number of Schengen countries.).
12) Luxembourg (Member of the European Union since 1957. The Duchy borders with Belgium, Germany and France. The name comes from the Upper German «lucilinburch» – “a small town”. There are located many organizations of the European Union in Luxembourg. Due to favorable conditions in the capital, located approximately 1000 investment funds and more than 200 banks – more than any other city in the world.).
13) Netherlands (The Netherlands in its entirety is often referred to as Holland, although North and South Holland are actually only two of its twelve provinces. Netherlands Traditional accepted Kitchen abounds with fish dishes, including fresh herring, processed and purified in a special way. In the Netherlands, popular soups, without them rarely do any dinner on weekdays and dinner on weekends.).
13) Canada (Each of Canada’s regions is unique and can demonstrate to visitors the various features of Canadian life. At the same time, all parts of the country joined the same high quality services to tourists. Niagara Falls is the most famous landmark Canada.).
15) Denmark (In Denmark has more than 600 castles, palaces, cathedrals churches. Save as many historical monuments especially in 1848, when Europe was mired in a series of revolutions, was largely due to the King of Denmark, Frederick V, who gave his country the Constitution.).
16) United States (For some, U.S. – is still, a stronghold of imperialism, for others, the U.S. – a paradise where everything is created to humans and for humans, bastion of world democracy. At the heart of the power of the U.S. economy is the creation and use of modern technology. The U.S. spends the amount of such expenses exceed the other seven richest countries, taken together on research and development.).
17) Iceland (is a volcanic and geologically active area. The area mainly consists of plateau covered with sand fields, mountains and glaciers, while many glacial rivers flow to the sea through the lowlands. Some traditional beliefs have survived to this day: for example, some Icelanders believe in elves, or at least admit their existence. In Iceland been granted extensive rights to homosexual steams.).
18) Cyprus (The fauna of Cyprus is the same richness and variety of species. Among the rare animals inhabiting the island is particularly interesting in the Troodos Mountains and in the wooded area of Paphos Cyprus endemic mountain sheep – mouflon. In recent years, hunting on it is banned by the government.).
19) Cuba (tourism industry attracts foreign investors. Exports of sugar and nickel. Elite Cigars. The banking sector is increasing. The symbol of Cuba – Mariposa flower.).
20) Norway (The name of the country comes from the Old Norse word Norðrvegr – «way to the north.” The roots of Norwegian culture dates back to the traditions of the Vikings, medieval “era of greatness” and sagas.).