1) Karl Lagerfeld (German fashion designer and photographer. German fashion designer and photographer. In 1983 he became artistic director of the House of Chanel. Worked to create a collection of ready-to-wear for Chanel. Known as the creator of perfumes.).
2) Giorgio Armani (Italian designer. Since 1970, Giorgio Armani, creates new models of clothes in several fashion houses in Italy, in 1974 the world saw his first collection, the show which was a great success.).
3) Alberta Ferretti (Italian fashion designers. One of her models was a long dress in pale blue. Was also presented a beige crocheted dress length is just above the knee. Most dresses were simple, some are short, others long and draped. In 2009, opened its first boutique in Moscow in the shopping center Petrovsky Passage).
4) Phillip Lim (Is a Cambodian-American fashion designer of Chinese ancestry. He was awarded the 2007 Council of Fashion Designers of America Emerging Talent in Womenswear award for his work as creative director of 3.1 Phillip Lim.).
5) Vivienne Westwood (Is a British fashion designer and businesswoman, largely responsible for bringing modern punk and new wave fashions into the mainstream. Her first catwalk show was presented in 1981, featuring the collaboration of Westwood and McLaren. The theme that year was Pirates.).
6) Riccardo Tisci (Is an Italian fashion designer. In 2005 was named Creative Director for Givenchy womenswear and haute couture. In May 2008 he was also named as menswear and accessories designer of the Givenchy men’s division.).
7) Jean-Paul Gaultier (French fashion designer, in many ways defined the look of high fashion of the 1980s and 1990s., president of his own fashion house and the company’s Jean Paul Gaultier S.A.).
8) Marios Schwab (Born in 1977 in Greece. His first professional education, he got a “Esmod fashion school”. He not only graduated with distinction, and was awarded “Best Student”. Since 2005, Marios Schwab began releasing collections under its own brand. In May 2009 he was appointed creative director of fashion house “Halston”.).
9) Missoni Family (Company was founded by Ottavio (“Tai”) and Rosita Missoni in 1953. In November 2005, Missoni and the Rezidor Hotel Group signed an agreement to create Hotel Missoni, a lifestyle hotel chain, with plans to have 30 hotels open or in development by 2012. As of March 2011, five properties have been confirmed.).
10) Sonia Rykiel (French couturier. In 17 years, Sonia Rykiel took at her first job as a designer showcase one of their textile stores. In 1962, she made first sweaters and clothing for pregnant women to her husband boutique, Laura. Since then, her design is gaining popularity, and soon Rykiel was called “queen of knitwear.”).
11) Kira Plastinina (Is a Russian fashion designer. On September 27, 2008 Kira debuted at Milan Fashion Week with her new high-end line called Kira Plastinina Lublu. Her father, Sergei Plastinin, is a millionaire and former CEO of a large dairy corporation called Wimm-Bill-Dann. He invested significant capital in his daughter’s vision.).
12) Thakoon Panichgul (Is a Thai-American fashion designer. In September 2004, Panichgul produced his first ready to wear collection and became recognized by fashion press, editors and stylists, and celebrities like Rachel Bilson, Demi Moore, Michelle Obama, and Sarah Jessica Parker.).
13) Valentino Garavani (Italian designer and founder of the eponymous brand Valentino. Became interested in male and female fashion while attending high school in his hometown of Voghera (Italy). Valentino became famous for his red dresses, bright shade of which was called “Red of Valentino”).
14) Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana – D&G (In 1987 they jointly presented the first collection of knitwear. At the same time under the brand name Dolce & Gabbana, they opened a store in Milan. In 1990, they created a collection of fashionable clothes for men. Since 2006, the house Dolce & Gabbana dresses Italian football team).
15) Calvin Klein (Is an American fashion designer who launched the company that would later become Calvin Klein Inc. in 1968. In addition to clothing, Klein has also given his name to a range of perfumes, watches, and jewelry).
16) Roberto Cavalli (Is an Italian fashion designer from Florence. At age 30, he presented his first namesake collection at the Salon for Prêt-à-Porter in Paris.).
17) Marc Jacobs (Is an At age fifteen, Jacobs worked as a stockboy at Charivari, a now-defunct avant-garde clothing boutique in New York City. He also designed his first collection for Reuben Thomas, Inc., under the Sketchbook label.).
18) Anna Sui (Is an American fashion designer. Her luxury brand retails globally in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Her clothing, fragrance, cosmetic, and accessories lines sell at Anna Sui stores in over 50 countries and are also widely distributed at leading department stores worldwide.).
19) Stephan Caras (Greek fashion designer. After attending the Fashion Designer’s Academy of Melbourne, the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, and the St. Martin’s Theatre School in Australia as a teenager, he has gone on to establish the prestigious couture fashion house, “Stephan Caras Design Inc.” in the heart of downtown Toronto in Canada.).
20) Christopher Bailey (is Chief Creative Officer of Burberry, and is responsible for the company’s overall image including all advertising, corporate art direction, store design and visuals as well as the design of all Burberry collections and product lines. ).
Stephan Caras Spring Summer 2012
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Consider This When Choosing Your Next Chief Information Security Officer - July 11, 2014
- Catchy Brand Names and the Karate Kid - July 4, 2014
- Finally, A Book on Leadership Worth Reading - June 25, 2014