Top Companies or Best Places To Work In America
1) Facebook - Facebook pays 100% of employee benefit premiums and 50% of any dependent premiums in the United States. This includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage, as well as the Employee Assistance Program.
2) Southwest Airlines - Southwest Airlines can guarantee you more than just another line to add to your résumé. Not only will you get hands-on business experience in your particular field, you will also get to experience the Fun-LUVing Culture that makes Southwest Airlines home to some of the most highly sought after internships year after year.
3) Bain & Company – Bain conducts searches for associate consultants at top-tier colleges and universities around the globe. Each summer, we also hire associate consultant interns from the pool of college students who have typically just completed their third year.
4) General Mills - Located in Minneapolis, Minn., USA, we are among the world’s largest food companies U.S. Retail includes seven segments that market brands such as Cheerios, Yoplait yogurt, Pillsbury refigerated dough and Betty Crocker baking products.
4) Edelman- Edelman is the leading independent global PR firm. We service clients, not Wall Street. No one owns us, so we are free to think. Independently. To listen, question and evaluate with an open mind unrestrained by conventional wisdom – and then decide for ourselves.
5) Boston Consulting - At BCG, your potential is limited only by your talents and ambitions. Working with the world’s leading businesses on their toughest strategic challenges, you will gain the experience to excel in any field. Within BCG or beyond, our people make a difference because of the leaders they become while here.
6) SAS Institute - Since its inception, SAS has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success story. In return, SAS employees enjoy a supportive environment, outstanding opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to help SAS drive the new economy and provide innovative solutions for business decision makers across the globe.
7) Slalom Consulting - Slalom Consulting brings business and technology expertise together to help companies drive enterprise performance, accelerate innovation, enhance the customer experience, and increase employee productivity.
8) Overstock.com - Overstock.com, shortcut O.co, is an online retailer offering a wide variety of high-quality, brand-name merchandise and services at discount prices, including bedding, home decor, appliances, watches, jewelry, electronics, sporting goods, clothing, shoes, cars, vacations and insurance. We give customers an opportunity to shop for bargains conveniently, while offering manufacturers, distributors and other retailers an alternative sales channel.
9) Susquehanna International Group - The Susquehanna International Group of Companies (SIG) is one of the largest privately held financial institutions in the world. Creating SIG was a calculated risk. The founders followed a formula that is still in place today: focus on decision making as a science, look for the edge, and take calculated risks where there is positive expected value.
10) CareerBuilder - Are you always thinking about the future? Do you constantly focus the big picture? Are you motivated by freedom, flexibility and the ability to make an impact? If so, you’d fit right in. CareerBuilder.com is an entrepreneurial company where good ideas are quickly implemented and employees at every level can influence the company in tangible ways.
11) MITRE - The MITRE Corporation is a not-for-profit organization chartered to work in the public interest. As a national resource, we apply our expertise in systems engineering, information technology, operational concepts, and enterprise modernization to address our sponsors’ critical needs.
12) QuikTrip - QuikTrip provides a quick fix for people on the go. Founded in 1958, QuikTrip is a privately owned company directly operating 580+ stores in ten states.
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- The top 50 hottest companies to work for in 2013
- Top Most Powerful Women in Social Media 2013
- How Chinese Economy is going back to expansion?
- How a marketing genius like Randi Zuckerberg was entangled in a privacy mess?
- How Facebook users end up sharing more personal details with third-party apps and advertisers?
- U.S. housing markets that are projected to see slowest growth in home prices
- Do you think Snapchat will be the next big thing like Instagram and Pinterest?
- Is it a good idea that Instagram is joining its data to Facebook’s?
- Ask Facebook, how to make money from ads on mobile devices?
- How Facebook is a step closer to replacing old-fashioned cellular voice and texting plans?
- Do you think HP allegations on former management team at Autonomy is right?
- Do you think Graph Search is necessary, not sufficient, for Facebook’s success?
Arizona-based financial adviser who builds and manages client portfolios using a mix of individual stocks and ETFs. She has helped identify and develop several trading strategies in numerous commodities markets for her clientele.