10) Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth, Denmark- wife of Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark, Count of Monpezat. 9) Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, Thailand- only daughter of Crown Prince Maha Vajralongkorn and Sucharini Vivacharavongse
8) Princess Eugenie, UK- Princess Eugenie Victoria Helena of York, daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah, Duchess of York. 7) Princess Sonam, Bhutan- Ashi Sonam Dechan Wangchuck, daughter of the Fourth King of Bhutan Jigme Singye Wangchuck and sister of the Fifth King, Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck. 6) Princess Alexandra, Luxembourg- fourth child and only daughter of TRH Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg.
5) Charlene Wittstock, Monaco- Charlene Lynette Wittstock, a South African Olympic backstroke swimmer and fiancée of Albert II, Prince of Monaco 4) Charlotte Casiraghi, Monaco- Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi, second child of Caroline, Princess of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, and the late Stefano Casiraghi 3) Princess Madeleine, Sweden- Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, youngest child and second daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. 2) Princess Letizia, Spain- Princess of Asturias, wife of Felipe, Prince of Asturias, the heir apparent to the Spanish throne. 1) Zara Phillips, UK- Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips, second child and only daughter of Princess Anne, Princess Royal
SPECIAL DISCOUNT- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital Magazine & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000Chief Executive Officers and decision making executives who serve on the boards of leading companies. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
Latest posts by Bettina Padurano (see all)
- Are Social Media Managers And Consultants Becoming Obsolete? - April 1, 2014
- The Hottest CEO In The Business World: Sexiest Chief Executives - December 5, 2013
- Basis Science, Startup Behind The Basis Health-Tracking Wristwatch, Raises An Additional $11.75M - October 8, 2013