10) Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth, Denmark- wife of Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark, Count of Monpezat. 9) Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, Thailand– only daughter of Crown Prince Maha Vajralongkorn and Sucharini Vivacharavongse
8) Princess Eugenie, UK- Princess Eugenie Victoria Helena of York, daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah, Duchess of York. 7) Princess Sonam, Bhutan- Ashi Sonam Dechan Wangchuck, daughter of the Fourth King of Bhutan Jigme Singye Wangchuck and sister of the Fifth King, Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck. 6) Princess Alexandra, Luxembourg- fourth child and only daughter of TRH Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg.
5) Charlene Wittstock, Monaco– Charlene Lynette Wittstock, a South African Olympic backstroke swimmer and fiancée of Albert II, Prince of Monaco 4) Charlotte Casiraghi, Monaco- Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi, second child of Caroline, Princess of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, and the late Stefano Casiraghi 3) Princess Madeleine, Sweden- Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland, youngest child and second daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden. 2) Princess Letizia, Spain- Princess of Asturias, wife of Felipe, Prince of Asturias, the heir apparent to the Spanish throne. 1) Zara Phillips, UK– Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips, second child and only daughter of Princess Anne, Princess Royal
SPECIAL DISCOUNT- SUBSCRIBE to CEOWORLD Magazine Digital Magazine & SAVE UP TO 80% OFF. Reaching more than 85,000Chief Executive Officers and decision making executives who serve on the boards of leading companies. SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!
Latest posts by Bettina Padurano (see all)
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops World’s Best Dressed Women List 2014 - October 7, 2014
- How To Best Take Advantage Of The New Twitter Profile? - May 22, 2014
- Are Social Media Managers And Consultants Becoming Obsolete? - April 1, 2014