Top Best 2D Animation Software for CEOs and Entrepreneurs- Review
Toon Boom Studio - Toon Boom Studio is ideal for students and hobbyists looking for an easy-to-use, multi-technique animation software. Discover all these animation techniques: stop-motion, traditional digital animation, traditional paper animation, cut-out and rotoscoping. Draw digitally, scan in hand-drawn animation, capture live images or import existing artwork, then enhance images using the various paint and camera tools. Add audio tracks and lip-sync your animation. Publish your animation projects for print, TV, HDTV, the Web, Facebook, YouTube and iPod. Covering the entire animation workflow from sketching to final publishing, Toon Boom Studio is an ideal tool to learn and create animation.
Honestech Claymation Studio -With honestech Claymation Studio, you can easily create stop motion video. Capture images using a digital camera, webcam or DV camcorder and add background images, audio, and music to create your own stop-motion movies. Use camera to capture frames and add effects. Record and add sound to your frames. Preview your frames together. Save and export your movie.
Animation Workshop -Build professional banners, advertisements and other commercial animations in minutes, with an impressively short learning curve. Animation Workshop handles the elements of its animations as objects, eliminating the need to understand how animation files are structured. Animation Workshop will assemble your animations from still images, text and other animations. It brings an inexhaustible library of graphic effects to the table. It maintains its text as editable text objects, rather than graphics – the text content of your animations will be editable after they’re created. Export Animation Workshop’s animations to GIF, MNG, AVI, MOV and SWF (Macromedia Flash(TM)).
Anime Studio Debut -Anime Studio Pro is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame detailing when creating quality animations. With an intuitive interface, pre-loaded content and powerful features such as a bone rigging system, integrated lip-synching, 3D shape design, physics, motion tracking and more, Anime Studio Pro delivers advanced animation tools to speed up your workflow and combines cutting-edge features with powerful technology for the most unique animation program for digital artists.
Easy GIF Animator -With this animated-GIF editor, you can create and edit animated pictures, banners, and buttons. You can use special features to add stunning visual effects and prepare your animation for publishing on your Web page. Easy GIF Animator supports all types of GIF animation. Features include built-in image editor, banner wizard and animated-button wizard. You can also save animation in SWF Flash format and add sound to your animation files.
Easy Gif Maker -Easy GIF Maker is a tool for building Gif Animations.It provides many tools to make GIF animation quickly and effectively.Wheather you are creating animations for the Web or other application,Easy GIF Maker is necessary for you.Easy Gif Maker can import frame(s) from various image files,such as BMP, JPG,PNG,TGA,ICO etc..The imported frame(s) can be composed to a pretty animation you desire. Easy Gif Maker provides an incredibly basic set of tools for creating GIF animations. Its simple layout proves to be an asset, as this program is welcoming to experts and novices alike. Convert BMP,TGA,JPEG, PNG ,ICO image series to GIF file. bmp to gif,jpg to gif,tga to gif,png to gif,ico to gif. Compose pictures to gif files.
FotoMorph -FotoMorph is a photo animation and a Flash banner rotation tool with a super-friendly user interface. Amaze your friends and family with unbelievable transformations. Morphing is an animation technique in which one image is gradually turned into another. FotoMorph lets you make incredible morphs in minutes. You’ve seen them in the movies and on TV, and now you can create them yourself. Turn a friend into a tiger. Watch your child grow into an adult. Unleash your imagination with the power of FotoMorph.
Banner Maker Pro -Create professional looking banner ads, web headers, buttons, animated gifs, logos, and Web graphics quickly with Banner Maker Pro. By using a wizard like interface, you can create great looking web graphics in just minutes. Simply follow the tabs at the top of the program to go step-by-step in the graphic making process. Many options are available including one step animation, 3d text effects, gradients, and the ability to add your own images and logos and more.
- List of Top Hobby and Lifestyle Software for CEOs and Entrepreneurs- Review
- Top Best Mac Productivity and Task management Software for CEOs and Entrepreneurs- Review
- Top Best Wedding Invitations Software for CEOs and Entrepreneurs- Review
- Top Best Fitness Software for CEOs and Entrepreneurs- Review
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- Terrible threequels to good movies: lamest ever movie follow ups
- Intel plans to watch you while you are watching TV: Internet television set-top box with a camera
- Equiso Smart TV, Innovations That Will Change Your Tomorrow, an Android tablet on your TV
- Eye-tracking technology to help with web browsing: Samsung Galaxy S4
- Celebrities Wearing Google Glasses: What Do You Think About New Google Gadget?
- Worst Celebrity Business Investments That Didn’t Quite Worked Out
- List of Richest People In Ireland – Wealthiest Irish Billionaire and Millionaire
- Why 50 million Evernote customers are required to change their passwords?
- How does the new Amazon MP3 Web store to iPhone, iPod Touch stack up to iTunes?
- Hurricane weather report bizarre videos – sensational hurricane newscasts
- Most Disruptive technologies: likely to have the greatest impact on people, economies, and business models
- Google Maps Debuted Street View Collections: Highest Peaks Of The World
I am a tech reporter and have been writing about technology, digital marketing, Internet and startups at CEOWORLD Magazine since January 2010. Specialist areas of my research includes e-commerce, Android, smartphone adoption, and apps in general. I'm currently based in the New York City. If you have any tips or feedback, contact me via email: email@example.com