SocialCode Facebook-focused marketing agency by Washington Post
The Washington Post officially announced its entry into Facebook-focused marketing business by launching a new company- SocialCode. The company focuses solely on helping companies with marketing and advertising on Facebook. The Post did not disclose any current clients.
Acording to the website “SocialCode, a subsidiary of the Washington Post Company, has roots in performance marketing and advertising. Over a year ago, SocialCode developed an expertise running effective internal Facebook performance ad campaigns. We realized that this was something that could be useful to brands everywhere and decided to take that skill set out to the marketplace. We have since expanded our expertise to include engagement and fan monetization strategies. Our skilled front-end creative team and performance-driven analytics team allow SocialCode to run faster and smarter on day one on any Facebook campaign. “
SocialCode is doing some of the most advanced advertising and marketing on Facebook. Our history of running ads at high volumes, our close working relationship with Facebook and our experienced team allow us to effectively optimize Facebook inventory.
We specialize in using advanced quantitative methods to run advertising campaigns on Facebook to help brands:
- efficiently grow their fan base
- engage fans
- conduct message testing and market research
- and monetize fans
SocialCode can test faster and smarter on day one on any Facebook campaign.
“SocialCode allows companies to capitalize on Facebook’s offerings. We know the technology and we know what works, so we can design campaigns that enable brands to make the most of their advertising and marketing dollars on Facebook,” said SocialCode general manager Laura Graham O’Shaughnessy.
“Facebook provides a dynamic, complex platform for advertisers and publishers alike, ripe with opportunity for all. The Washington Post Company is committed to being best of breed across all our business lines,” said Vijay Ravindran, senior vice president and chief digital officer of The Washington Post Company. “We’re excited to offer innovative services to the advertising community through SocialCode’s valuable technology and dedicated team.”
DON’T MISS: Hit List
- Facebook likes: a fresh concerns about privacy and online personalization
- Top Most Powerful Women in Social Media 2013
- Do you think Snapchat will be the next big thing like Instagram and Pinterest?
- Social media for executives, a risky, high-speed word-of-mouth machine
- Has Facebook started charging its users to send messages to high profile users and celebrities?
- Is it a good idea that Instagram is joining its data to Facebook’s?
- How a marketing genius like Randi Zuckerberg was entangled in a privacy mess?
- How much would you pay to send a personal Message to Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg?
- How many recruiters adopting social media into their recruitment process [Social Recruiting INFOGRAPHIC 2013]?
- Incredibly simple and useful: Facebook Adds Weather Info
- So now Facebook can insist German users to register with their real name: infographic
- In-App Advertising: Increased Profits & Budding Perspectives
News Editor, has years’ of experience in professional investment research and portfolio management. Her entire career has been spent in industry within the finance and accounting realm. She is a successful journalist and a naturally curious mind has an ability to get the story first and get it right with passion for the work with a solid work ethic.