1) Brian Pfeifler (Morgan Stanley PWM- Private Wealth Management)- Brian Pfeifler transferred to Morgan’s Private Wealth Management group to manage high-yield and corporate bond portfolios, has long been known for his expertise in picking hedge-fund managers. Pfeifler spends a lot of time vetting hedge funds, which, he asserts, can add a lot of value to a client’s portfolio if used appropriately. Pfeifler, who lives in Manhattan with his young amily, has worked in other parts of Morgan Stanley but is hooked on wealth management, calling it Wall Street’s best intellectual challenge.
2) Roger V. Coleman (The Coleman group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney)- Roger V. Coleman is Managing Director and wealth Management Corporate Client Group Director. He leads the Coleman group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, a team of highly qualified and experienced Finanacial advisor, Client Service Associates, Group Administrator and Relationship Manager specializing in corporate service, including stock plan administration, deferred compensation and controlled restricted stock service.
Coleman began his career in 1962 as an operation and junior account executive at Moore & Schley Investement Bankers. Later, he become an Account Executive at Kidder Peabody, then Prudential Bache. Coleman join the predecessor Smith Barney in 1989 and has since built relationship with diverse base of 50 Fortune 500 clients, growing his team into the larget corporate service group in the industry.
3) Ric Edelman (Edelman Financial)- Ric Edelman, a New York Times best-selling author, syndicated columnist, and nationally recognized TV and radio host, is one of the nation’s best-known and most successful financial advisors. His bestselling books include The Truth About Money; Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth; The New Rules of Money and others. His firm, Edelman Financial Services LLC, has been ranked by Barron’s, Financial Advisor, Research and Inc. magazines as one of the largest financial planning firms in the nation.
4) Ira A. Walker (UBS Financial Services)- Ira A. Walker is a Managing Director, Financial Advisor and Senior Portfolio Manager for The Walker Group at UBS Financial Services Inc. He and his seven-member financial team, The Walker Group, manage over one billion dollars in assets from their offices in Red Bank, New Jersey. The Walker Group’s mission is focused on providing customized wealth management strategies and portfolio management to ultra high-net worth and institutional investors. Ira develops asset allocation strategies utilizing an array of different products which include equities, fixed income, structured products, and exchange-traded funds. The Walker Group’s personalized service operates from the world’s leading wealth management firm, UBS Financial Services, while performing like a boutique asset management family office.
5) Steven D. Lockshin (Convergent Wealth Advisors)- As the company’s founder and visionary, Steve Lockshin leads Convergent Wealth Advisors in its efforts to deliver a differentiated offering to ultra affluent individuals and institutions. Under his leadership for the past fifteen years, Convergent has become one of the nation’s leading wealth management firms, providing investors with objective advice, flexible investment solutions, and complete transparency and accountability.
Recognized as a thought leader in the wealth management industry, Steve pioneered the open architecture approach to investing. He was also an early adopter of asset allocation strategies for the ultra-high net worth family as well as Monte Carlo simulation to better quantify the risks and reward parameters of alternative portfolios, equity risk management and other innovative strategies. Steve’s focus remains on building the company through client service and innovative investment offerings.
6) Gregory Vaughan (Morgan Stanley PWM)
7) Jeff Erdmann (Merrill Lynch)– Jeff has been with Merrill Lynch for 22 years. He develops personalized strategies to meet the needs of individuals with substantial wealth. Jeff is a regular speaker at Merrill Lynch advanced training programs on key topics in financial services management.
Jeff has an economics and business degree from Ohio Wesleyan University. He is a trustee for the Maritime Aquarium in Norwalk and serves on the advisory boards for The National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (Fairchester) and the Salisbury School.
8) David R. Zier (Convergent Wealth Advisors)- Dave Zier joined Convergent as one of the company’s first employees in 1998. He began his career at the firm on the operations side of the business and then moved into an investment advisory role with clients. Dave has played an integral role in the rapid growth of the company over the past decade. His investment acumen, professionalism and refreshing honesty have served him well and have been key factors in developing a strong client list.
Dave serves as a member of both Convergent’s Executive and Investment Committees. Using his integrated investment knowledge and ability to communicate complex investment concepts, he helps develop investment plans and overall wealth strategies for Convergent clients. Dave also helps lead the company’s efforts in developing in-house talent, both on the business development and on the advisory side of the business.
9) J. Dorian McKelvy (The Menlo Group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney)– Managing Director – Wealth Management, Family Wealth Director, Began investment career with Davis Skaggs in 1983.
10) Ron Carson (Carson Wealth Management Group)- Ron Carson is CEO and Founder of Carson Wealth Management Group, and has worked extensively in the field of financial management since 1983.
Through his hard work and diligence, Ron has earned the honor of being the number one advisor with the nation’s largest independent firm, LPL Financial, for the past 18 years. Acting upon his strong beliefs on the importance of giving back to the community, Ron devotes a significant amount of his time to the Salvation Army, flying as a mission pilot for both Angel Flights and the Shriners Flying Fez, and the Young Presidents Organization (YPO) of which he is a member. Ron was also the Founder and Past President of the Heartland Chapter IAFP, Past President and Board of Directors for the Child Savings Institute, as well as Past President of the American Charitable Foundation. Source: convergentwealth, 123jump, onwallstreet, nightingale…