1) Adobe Acrobat Pro - Easily organize content from a variety of sources-including documents, e-mail, images, spreadsheets, and web pages-in a single searchable PDF Portfolio, compressed for easy distribution. Use professionally designed templates that can be branded with your company logo and colors. Quickly integrate content, define navigation, and add polish to communicate clearly and effectively. Share information with anyone using free Adobe Reader software.
2) PDF Converter Professional – PDF Converter Professional is a complete industry-standard PDF software solution. Create PDF files from virtually any PC application — or convert PDF files back into fully-formatted, editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and Corel WordPerfect® documents. A full array of security, annotation and editing tools enable you to edit directly within PDF files and to collaborate with others better and more securely than ever. It’s clear — PDF Converter Professional delivers Better PDF for Business.
3) Nitro PDF Professional – Create PDF and PDF/A files from virtually any Windows application, with full control over PDF output options. Offering one-click conversion for many commonly-used file types (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, and more), Nitro PDF Professional simplifies the PDF creation process. All PDF files created with Nitro PDF Professional are 100% compatible with other PDF viewing applications including Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
4) Foxit Phantom PDF Suite - Foxit Phantom PDF Suite is a business ready PDF toolkit, with everything you need to create professional PDF documents and streamline business processes: fast, easy to use.
From Foxit Corporation, a Microsoft Certified Partner, Foxit Phantom PDF Suite joins Foxit?s award-winning PDF tools product line, including Foxit Reader, with over 90 million downloads worldwide. Foxit Phantom PDF Suite provides an all in one solution for business users of PDF, and a sensible alternative to Adobe Acrobat.
5) Infix Professional Edition - Infix is the only PDF editor that intelligently re-creates the original content so that you can edit it in the way you would expect. It uses a set of intelligent algorithms to recreate the original structure of the document. This means you can edit a PDF just like you would a Word document. Reuse your existing documents. Infix removes the need to convert your PDFs into other formats by enabling you to edit them directly.
6) CutePDF Professional - CutePDF Professional (formerly CutePDF 3.2) is an easy-to-use Windows software that enables you to get advanced control over PDF document output. Easily add comments, security, stamps, headers and footers, create interactive form fields, create booklets or n-Up pages, combine files, rearrange pages, and much more! CutePDF not only simplifies your business document processing and publishing, but also saves ink, paper and time by controlling and enhancing printed output.
7) PDF Sign & Seal -PDF Sign&Seal is a standalone desktop application that makes it easy to use digital signatures, time-stamps and strong encryption on business documents. It has been carefully designed for busy managers that have ease of use as a priority. Using PDF Sign&Seal anyone can easily create, sign or protect a business document. These might be internal or external financial, HR, legal, sales and marketing, support services, compliance, R&D, or consultancy documents.
8) gDoc Fusion -gDoc Fusion is the easiest way for you to assemble information from a range of sources and formats and quickly create high-quality documents for sharing, printing or collaboration. It is so easy to use that you can complete everyday tasks, such as pulling together reports or tender documents from existing material in different formats, in seconds.
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- What Is Your Method Of Building An Intrapreneurial All-Star Team? - April 14, 2014
- Why do men have the upper hand when it comes to using social networking for career advantage? - April 14, 2014
- Gender differences in social media and mobile use - April 9, 2014