Top 15 Hottest, sexiest and Most Beautiful Gorgeous Brunette Actress
1) Megan Fox- Megan Denise Fox was born on May 16, 1986 in Rockwood Tennessee, known as one of the fastest rising young stars in Hollywood. Megan Fox knows how to attract attention, she knows how to make men want her. She knows women are envious of her beauty, her looks and great body.
She doesn’t seem to care but she likes to provoke excitement. Megan Fox loves talking about sex, her personal life and her career.
2) Jessica Alba- Jessica Alba ( full name Jessica Marie Alba ) was born on April 28, 1981 in Pomona, California. She had always wanted to be an actress from the age of five. She took her first acting class at the age of 12. Shortly later, Jessica was signed by an agency.
CEOWORLD Richest Women In Entertainment World List- Accomplished Women Entertainers
3) Penelope Cruz- Madonna of Madrid or Spanish enchantress, some of the few entitles credited to the Hollywood actress, Penelope Cruz.Penelope Cruz Sanchez was born on 28 April 1974, in Madrid to Eduardo (a retailer) and Encarna (a hairdresser). She has one younger sister, Monica, a professional flamenco dancer and TV star and one brother, also younger, named after his father. Penelope showed her inclination towards performing arts when she was a toddler only with her Mimickery of TV ads. But as soon as she found her feet on ground, she‘s been skipping along wit dance beats.
4) Angelina Jolie- Angelina Jolie (full name Angelina Jolie Voight) was born on 4 June, 1975 in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is known for her exotic looks, her tumultuous off-screen life and her humanitarian work with refugees. Angelina Jolie (full name Angelina Jolie Voight) was born on 4 June, 1975 in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is a famous American actress and a former model. As for her private life, after divorcing from actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton, Jolie has a wonderfull life with actor Brad Pitt, in a relationship that has captured worldwide media attention. Jolie and Pitt have three adopted children, Maddox, Pax and Zahara, and a biological child, Shiloh.
5) Eva Mendes- Latino actress is so hot that a racy billboard featuring her in her underwear has brought traffic in New York City to a standstill. Eva Mendes (born March 5, 1974) is an American actress. She began acting in the late 1990s, and became known after a series of roles in several major Hollywood films, including 2 Fast 2 Furious, Hitch, Training Day, We Own the Night and The Spirit.
6) Kate Beckinsale- The 36-year-old Van Helsing star, who was awarded the moniker by Esquire magazine last year, revealed she was still coming to terms with the new title.
7) Salma Hayek- Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez (born September 2, 1966) is a Mexican actress, director, and television and film producer. Hayek’s charitable work includes increasing awareness on violence against women and discrimination against immigrants.
8) Anne Hathaway- Anne Hathaway was born on born November 12, 1982 in Brooklyn, New York. She is an American actress. Anne Hathaway Height : 173 cm.
9) Jennifer Aniston- ennifer Aniston was born on February 11, 1969 in Sherman Oaks, California, USA. She is a famous actress. During the years she had won many awards including Emmy Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series or People’s Choice Award for Favorite Female Movie Star.
10) Lindsay Lohan- Green-eyed, auburn-haired Lindsay Lohan (Hallie Parker/Annie James in 1998′s “The Parent Trap”) was born in New York. She won the dual role of the two sisters in “The Parent Trap” after a six-month casting search in the United States, Canada, and Britain. “The Parent Trap” was her feature film debut, but Lohan was already a familiar face from more than sixty television commercials including spots for The Gap, Jello, Pizza Hut, and Wendy’s. She is also know for the role of Alli Fowler in the long-running daytime drama “Another World.”
11) Catherine Zeta Jones- Catherine Zeta Jones (born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress, currently based in the United States. She began her career on stage at an early age. After starring in a number of UK and US television films and small roles in films, she came to prominence with roles in Hollywood movies such as The Phantom, The Mask of Zorro, and Entrapment in the late 1990s. She won an Academy Award, BAFTA Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for portraying Velma Kelly in the 2002 film adaptation of Chicago.
12) Eva Jacqueline Longoria Parker- Mexican-American Eva Jacqueline Longoria was born in Corpus Christi, Texas, on 15th March 1975, where she grew up and studied. The youngest of 4 daughters got her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology at Texas A&M, Kingsville, and soon after entered a talent contest that took her to LA. On the same day she was signed by an agent she had four auditions and since then everything has developed pretty fast for Eva.
13) Camilla Belle- Camilla Belle is an amazing actress who began acting in commercials at the age of nine months. Since then, she has appeared in numerous TV movies such as “Empty Cradle” and “Rip Girls”. She has also appeared in several movies including “A Little Princess”, “The Ballad of Jack and Rose”, “When a Stranger Calls” and most recently “10,000 B.C.” and “Push”.
14) Keira Christina Knightley- Keira Knightley is one of those actresses who comes once in a lifetime and manages to carry poise, wit, charm, and then some. She’s the offspring of famed actor Will Knightley and actress-turned-author Sharman MacDonald. She was born on March 26, 1985 in Teddington, England (although she lived most of her life in Richmond, upon Thames, England, UK).
15) Rachel Bilson- Rachelle Jade Bilson was born in Los Angeles on the 25th of August, 1981, to two very loving parents, aswell as a family of older brothers who all spoilt her from a very early age. When she was seven, her parents allowed her to try out for, and land her first role in Louie Anderson’s “The Wrong Guys”. The film gained over $1 million dollars within the box office, not a bad feat for her first film.