After the successful launch of the world’s cheapest car the Nano, the Tata Group is embarking on yet another low-cost dream. Tata Housing, a subsidiary of Tata Sons, has launched its low-cost housing initiative (Shubh Griha), with homes costing anywhere between Rs 3.9 lakh to Rs 6.7 lakh.
India’s first value homes specially constructed to suit your lifestyle. And your pocket too.
Situated in the developing suburb of Boisar, it is an integrated township with all the basic amenities.
Community living aids the growth of your children and provides them with a clean & green environment. The trust of TATA coupled with affordable luxury ensures good living. What are you waiting for, move into your own home today.
Brotin Banerjee, managing director and CEO of Tata Housing said: “We observed that since most of the people in the low income bracket live away from their families to earn a livelihood in the big cities, there is a large percentage of migrant population with people living in either rented or company provided accommodation. Our study shows that around 48 per cent of the people in the lower segment are currently staying in rented accommodation. As a real estate company, we are sensitive to the need of providing this segment with their own home along with a community life, we believe in empowering them and giving them the pride of owing a house in a city like Mumbai. ‘Shubh Griha’ is in line with the group’s philosophy of contributing and having a positive involvement with the society at large.”
* 1 Room Kitchen and 1 Bedroom-Hall-Kitchen flats available
* Integrated township with school, playground and hospital facilities
* Easily accessible from Boisar railway station and NH8
* Ground +2 buildings with beautifully landscaped courtyards
* Eco-friendly green development with water harvesting facility
* Large community centre, convenient shopping and hawking zones
* Sufficient stoarge space inside the apartments
* Good quality interior fittings
* Landscaped gardens
– Applicants can purchase the Application form booklet at Rs. 200/- from SBI branches.
– Bookings should be made in the next 20 days along with the initial booking amount of Rs. 10,000/
– The first list and the waiting list will be declared after 15 days.
– The allotted would be sent allotment letters from TATA Housing along with the payment schedule.
– Project that will have 1,200 apartments under the Shubh Griha brand.
– To be built on a 63-acre plot in Boisar — north of Mumbai.
– Price range for the apartments would be between Rs 3.9 lakh and Rs 6.7 lakh.
– Timeline is about two years.
– Township will also have higher-priced homes above the Rs 3.9–Rs 6.7 lakh bracket. These may be in the price bracket of Rs 10 lakh and Rs 15 lakh.
– It will be launched in cities like Delhi and Bangalore this year aswell.