The CEOWORLD magazine’s global business school rankings for executives and entrepreneurs, 2016, aims to provide an objective assessment of the world’s best business schools, evaluated across academic reputation, admission eligibility, job Placement rate, specialization, and more. We surveyed more than 120,000 individuals in an extensive poll, including 22,500 students, 45,000 industry professionals, and 52,500 recruiters around the world.
The CEOWORLD magazine’s top business schools rankings for executives and entrepreneurs, 2016: Methodology
CEOWORLD magazine’s top business schools rankings for executives and entrepreneurs is based on 7 major indicators of quality, overall Score (100%) is the sum of:
1) Academic reputation
2) Admission eligibility
3) Job placement rate
4) Recruiter feedback
6) Global reputation and influence
7) Annual tuition and fees
Data for these indicators was collected from publicly available sources, business school’s website, our research, and survey. It measures the quality of education, job placements of students, and the recruiters feedback, without relying on university data submissions. Students, industry professionals, and recruiters were asked to rate business schools on a scale of 1 “marginal” to 100 “outstanding” or “don’t know.”
*However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the 100 schools above are the “CEOWORLD magazine’s top 100 business school in the world for executives and entrepreneurs,” 2016, there may be many other schools that offer excellent MBA programs.
* This rankings should not be viewed as the most important aspect when choosing a business school, and are simply one element to consider.
* The top-ranked school receives 100 points.
* Institutions within the same rank range are listed alphabetically.
* The rankings are the result of a rigorous analytical exercise, incorporating multiple data sources, without relying on university data submissions.
* Detailed survey data and information collected directly from 120,000 individuals, across 7 data points.
* Surveys completed by 22,500 students, 45,000 industry professionals, and 52,500 recruiters around the world.
*The overall score are numerical scores given to the schools based on students, business executives, and recruiter feedback — measuring the quality of the school. Overall scores are out of 100.
More details about the “world’s top business schools rankings for executives and entrepreneurs, 2016” – Email firstname.lastname@example.org.