In order to best determine which airline loyalty, frequent flier, or airline rewards programs are the best, we looked at the US News Report for 2018. Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan has been recognized as the best airline rewards program in the world for 2018-19, while delta SkyMiles and JetBlue TrueBlue placed second and third, respectively.
Alaska’s mileage-based earning structure, the option to cash in miles for free flights, and the elite members’ benefits as reasons for its top ranking.
The 2018-19 rankings placed American Airlines AAdvantage in fourth ahead of Southwest Rapid Rewards into fifth; while United Mileage Plus ranked sixth, and Frontier Miles seventh. Overall, among the “Top 9 Best Airline Rewards Programs,” the eighth and ninth positions are held by Hawaiian Miles and Free Spirit.
The full listings for the Best Airline Rewards Programs are below:
Best Airline Rewards Programs
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
- Delta SkyMiles
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- American Airlines AAdvantage
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- United Mileage Plus
- Frontier Miles
- Hawaiian Miles
- Free Spirit
Latest posts by Aimee Lee Webber
- 5 Unexpected Costs You Could Encounter Whilst Running A Business - September 20, 2018
- These Are The Top 10 U.S. Cities To Live If You’re Trying To Save Money, 2018 - September 13, 2018
- A Comprehensive Outline About Choosing Your Pool Fence - August 30, 2018