When it comes to academics, a new study ranked the school systems in every state (plus the District of Columbia) to see which state have the best and worst school systems. Researchers at the WalletHub looked at data on areas as varied as the class-size, funding, and performance to the safety and instructor credentials.
Based on those factors, Massachusetts is at the top of the list while New Mexico is dead last. Unfortunately, neither New York or California make the grade in the top 10. Massachusetts ranked first overall.
States with the best school systems, 2018
- New Jersey
- New Hampshire
States with the worst school systems, 2018
- New Mexico (ranked 51st)
- New Mexico
- District of Columbia (Washington DC)
- West Virginia (ranked 42nd)
Latest posts by Emma London
- A Guide on Setting up an Investment Fund - August 14, 2018
- Advantages and disadvantages of starting an onshore/offshore company - August 13, 2018
- Management 101: How to Run Your Team Successfully - August 3, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org