Eight Swiss universities made it to the list of the top 500 universities in the world, according to the latest edition of the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best universities in the world for 2018.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich) was ranked first in Switzerland, and finished 10th globally, followed by Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne EPFL, the University of Zurich, and the University of Geneva. Four other Swiss institutions ranked in the top 500.
Four other Swiss institutions have made it into the CEOWORLD magazine ranking of the world’s best universities for 2018.
In order to rank universities, CEOWORLD magazine takes into account six factors, including academic reputation; admission eligibility, job placement rate, recruiter feedback, Specialization, and global influence.
Globally, the top five universities in the list are Stanford University (first place), Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT (second place), Harvard University, the University of Cambridge (fourth place), and the University of Oxford (fifth place).
Here are the eight best universities in Switzerland:
- Federal Institute of Technology Zurich – ETH Zurich (global rank: 10)
- Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne – EPFL (global rank: 36)
- University of Zurich (global rank: 85)
- University of Geneva (global rank: 92)
- University of Basel (global rank: 110)
- University of Bern (global rank: 138)
- University of Lausanne (global rank: 161)
- University of St.Gallen (global rank:478)
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com