With a total wealth of $62,584 billion, America is the wealthiest nation in the world, according to the AfrAsia Bank Global Wealth Migration Review, followed by China ($24,803 billion) in the 2nd place and Japan ($19,522 billion) in 3rd.
Other countries in the top ten wealthiest list include the U.K., Germany, India, Australia, Canada, France, and Italy.
The top 10 wealthiest nations in the world
- The United States ($62,584 billion)
- China ($24,803 billion)
- Japan ($19,522 billion)
- The United Kingdom ($9,919 billion)
- Germany ($9,660 billion)
- India ($8,230 billion)
- Australia ($6,142 billion)
- Canada ($6,393 billion)
- France ($6,649 billion)
- Italy ($4,276 billion)
Total wealth refers to the private wealth held by all the individuals living in each country. It includes all their assets (property, cash, equities, business interests) minus any liabilities.
In the coming decade, China is expected to witness a significant rise in total wealth to $69,449 billion by 2027, while the wealth of the United States would be around $75,101 billion.
Latest posts by Todd Aitken
- Using Point-of-Sale Data to Develop Online Sales Strategies - June 21, 2018
- The importance of SEO for affiliate marketing - June 20, 2018
- The World’s Most Luxurious Minimalist Wallets - June 20, 2018