When it comes to value for money, the University of California, Berkeley (UCB) ranked second behind the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in Forbes’s America’s Best Value Colleges 2018 list, dropping from first place in 2016 and 2017.
University of California campuses made a strong showing on the 2018 list, with four colleges ranked in the top ten.
The University of California dominated the top 20, with UCLA at No. 1, UC Berkeley at No. 2, UC Irvine at No. 4, UC San Diego at No. 9, UC Santa Barbara at No. 11 and Davis at No. 13. UC Riverside came in at No. 64, and UC Santa Cruz came in at No. 77. UC Merced was not on the list.
Two more California universities made the top 20: Stanford at No. 7 and Pomona College at No. 16.
These Are The 20 Best Value Universities In The United States For 2018:
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB)
- Brigham Young University
- University of California, Irvine
- University of Washington, Seattle
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- Princeton University
- University of California, San Diego
- Amherst College
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- CUNY, Baruch College
- University of California, Davis
- Yale University
- Williams College
- Pomona College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Duke University
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- University of Florida
The Forbes 2018 Best Value College survey rated 300 schools on their ability to deliver the best bang for the tuition buck based on tuition costs, school quality, post-grad earnings, student debt and graduation success.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Reveled: Here Are The 5 Worst Industries To Work For In 2018 - July 20, 2018
- These Are The 20 Worst U.S. Cities To Drive In For 2018, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles In Top 10 - July 19, 2018
- Revealed: The World’s 50 Best Airlines For 2018: Singapore And Qatar Tops - July 18, 2018