Singapore Airlines named the world’s best airline by TripAdvisor survey. Air New Zealand came in at second spot on the top 10 list, followed by Emirates.
Singapore Airlines also came out on top in the economy and first class travel sectors. The Kiwi carrier – Air New Zealand scored the best premium economy, and Qatar Airways won best business class.
Many well-known airlines, including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and American Airlines, didn’t feature in the top 10.
….. and Southwest Airlines, the low-fare behemoth was the only United States-based carrier to make the world’s Top 10 best airlines list.
Top 10 airlines in the world for 2018
- Singapore Airlines, Singapore
- Air New Zealand, New Zealand
- Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Japan Airlines, Japan
- EVA AIr, Taiwan
- Southwest AIrlines, United States
- Jet2.com, United Kingdom
- Qatar Airways, Qatar
- Azul, Brazil
- Korean Air, South Korea
Best Airline in North America – Southwest Airlines
Best Airline in Latin America – Azul Brazilian Airlines (Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras), Brazil
Best Airline in Asia – Singapore Airlines
Best Regional Airline in Asia – Vistara, India
Best Low-Cost Airline in Asia – IndiGo, India
Best First Class – Singapore Airlines
Best Business Class – Qatar Airways
Best Premium Economy – Air New Zealand
Best Economy Class – Singapore Airlines
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 20 Highest-Paid Political Leaders In The World In 2018 - 04/24/2018
- Top 20 best summer vacation destinations in the United States, 2018 - 04/23/2018
- These Are The 20 Most Overrated Books of All Time, And Yes, List Include Bible, Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho, And Mark Twain - 04/23/2018