Five Israeli institutions were ranked in the top 100 of the 350 best universities in Asia by the London-based Times Higher Education magazine. Tel Aviv University was ranked 25th in Asia, making it the highest-rated Israeli institution on the list.
Meanwhile, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem was ranked 27th in Asia, the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology came in 41st, and Bar-Ilan University came in 41st.
Also in the rankings: the University of Haifa ranked 100th while Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Beersheba was number 104.
The National University of Singapore was ranked No. 1 in Asia. Tsinghua University was ranked second and Peking University third.
With a population of just over 8 million people, it is an extraordinary achievement to boast five universities within the top 100 in Asia. Congratulation!
1. Tel Aviv University (25)
2. Hebrew University of Jerusalem (27)
3. Technion Israel Institute of Technology (41)
4. Bar-Ilan University (51)
5. University of Haifa (100)
6. Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (104)
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Honolulu is the most liveable city in the United States, No. 23 globally - August 20, 2018
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com