With a fortune of $5.5 billion, George Lucas is the richest celebrity in America, according to the Forbes list, which determined the net worths of the wealthiest celebrities in the US.
All in all, the top 10 richest celebrities in the U.S. boast a combined fortune of $18 billion, up 7.8 percent from last year’s $16.7 billion.
Here is a list of the top 10 richest celebrities In America with the highest net worth.
1. George Lucas (Net Worth: $5.5 billion)
2. Steven Spielberg (Net Worth: $3.6 billion)
3. Oprah Winfrey (Net Worth: $2.8 billion)
4. Michael Jordan (Net Worth: $1.4 billion)
5. David Copperfield (Net Worth: $875 million)
6. Diddy (Net Worth: $820 million)
7. Jay-Z (Net Worth: $810 million)
8. Tiger woods (Net Worth: $750 million)
9. Dr. Dre (Net Worth: $740 million)
10. James Patterson (Net Worth: $730 million
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org