If you’re wondering which U.S. cities are the perfect place to party, looks no further. Evite, known for bringing people together, just announced it’s list of the top 10 party cities in America of 2017.
Houstonians don’t need a reason to party. But if they did, here’s one more: Houston has been ranked as the party capital of America, boasting a total of 57,268 events, followed by Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, and San Diego.
Seattle came in sixth with 39,974 events, beating out San Jose, New York, Denver, and Dallas.
The list was made from Evite’s data from parties, events, and get-togethers planned across the U.S. over the past 12 months.
America’s 10 Best Party Cities Of 2017
- Houston, Texas: 57,268
- Austin, Texas: 52,364
- Chicago, Illinois: 51,506
- Atlanta, Georgia: 47, 023
- San Diego, California: 44,660
- Seattle, Washington: 39,974
- San Jose, California: 37,275
- New York: 35,321
- Denver, Colorado: 34,162
- Dallas, Texas: 33,932
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018
- Top 20 Richest Sports Team Owners In The World, 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Five Of The Top 10 Richest Cities In The World Are In The U.S. - September 18, 2018