If you’re wondering which U.S. cities are the perfect place to party, looks no further. Evite, known for bringing people together, just announced it’s list of the top 10 party cities in America of 2017.
Houstonians don’t need a reason to party. But if they did, here’s one more: Houston has been ranked as the party capital of America, boasting a total of 57,268 events, followed by Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, and San Diego.
Seattle came in sixth with 39,974 events, beating out San Jose, New York, Denver, and Dallas.
The list was made from Evite’s data from parties, events, and get-togethers planned across the U.S. over the past 12 months.
America’s 10 Best Party Cities Of 2017
- Houston, Texas: 57,268
- Austin, Texas: 52,364
- Chicago, Illinois: 51,506
- Atlanta, Georgia: 47, 023
- San Diego, California: 44,660
- Seattle, Washington: 39,974
- San Jose, California: 37,275
- New York: 35,321
- Denver, Colorado: 34,162
- Dallas, Texas: 33,932
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org