And unsurprisingly, New York the world’s most Instagrammed city of 2017, according to recently released data from Instagram. With 800 million plus users around the world, Instagram has become one of the world’s most populare photo-sharing site.
After New York, users are most likely to take selfies and snaps in London, Moscow, Sao Paulo, and Paris, which round out the top 5 spots.
Drilling down into just most-Instagrammed locations list, New York took three out of 10 spots: Times Square, Central Park, and the Brooklyn Bridge, made it onto the list of the world’s most-Instagrammed locations as well, coming in at Nos. 2, 3, and 8, respectively.
Disneyland in Anaheim, California took the number one spot, and others on the top five locations included the Eiffel Tower in Paris and Disneyland in Tokyo.
The world’s top ten most-Instagrammed cities and locations ranking is based on geotags.
Here are the most Instagrammed cities of 2017:
- New York, New York
- London, United Kingdom
- Moscow, Russia
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Paris, France
- Los Angeles, California
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Barcelona, Spain
Here are the most Instagrammed locations of 2017:
- Disneyland, Anaheim, California
- Times Square, New York City
- Central Park, New York City
- Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando
- Musée du Louvre, Paris
- Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, New York City
- Disney California Adventure Park, Anaheim, California
- Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018