In total, 11 German universities appeared in the Times Higher Education (THE) Global University Employability Ranking 2017, including 3 that made it into the top 50.
The Technical University of Munich (TUM), has been recognized as the top university in Germany for employability, while Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU Munich) and Goethe University Frankfurt placed second and third, respectively.
The 2017 Global University Employability Rankings placed Humboldt University of Berlin in 4th ahead of Humboldt University of Berlin into 5th; while Frankfurt School of Finance and Management ranked 6th, and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology 7th.
Overall, among the top 10 universities, the 8th, 9th, and 10th positions are held by the University of Göttingen, Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin), and Free University of Berlin .
Out of Top 11 Universities In Germany For Employability, RWTH Aachen University also known as Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen ranked No. 11th.
In the survey, 150 colleges and universities spanning 33 countries across the globe were ranked by top recruitment managers for graduate employability.
The ranking shows which universities in Germany produce the most employable graduates.
The Top 11 Universities In Germany For Employability:
- Technical University of Munich (TUM) (Global rank #8)
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU Munich) (Global rank #31)
- Goethe University Frankfurt (Global rank #47)
- Heidelberg University (Global rank #54)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Global rank #58)
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (Global rank #64)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Global rank #08)
- University of Göttingen (Global rank #87)
- Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin) (Global rank #89)
- Free University of Berlin (Global rank #120)
- RWTH Aachen University (Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen) (Global rank #133)
Meanwhile, in CEOWORLD magazine’s list of the world’s best universities for graduate employability, 2017, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was ranked number 1 in the world for producing the most employable graduates, followed by Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and Yale- all in the United States.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018
- Top 20 Richest Sports Team Owners In The World, 2018 - September 18, 2018