No, that’s not a typo. Founded in 2002, Elon Musk’s SpaceX tops the list of the top 10 companies techies want to work the most, 2017. Google comes in second place overall and Toronto’s e-commerce giant Shopify, ranks third.
The report by jobs platform Hired.com, which surveyed more than 2,000 tech employees to rank their interests in global tech brands on the basis of compensation and company culture did indeed rank Cloud-based communications platform Slack 6th in the world, just behind Tesla (4th) and Netflix (5th) and above firms such as Sydney-headquartered software giant Atlassian (7th) and Hulu, the streaming video service (8th).
Other companies making the list of top firms include Facebook and Lyft.
10 Technology Companies People Want To Work For Most
1. SpaceX, Los Angeles, US
2. Google, SF Bay Area, US
3. Shopify, Toronto, Canada
4. Tesla, SF Bay Area, US
5. Netflix, SF Bay Area, US
6. Slack, SF Bay Area, US
7. Atlassian, Sydney, Australia
8. Hulu, Los Angeles, US
9. Facebook, SF Bay Area, US
10. Lyft, SF Bay Area, US
Latest posts by Amy Grant
- Decor ideas for a productive office - June 14, 2018
- Want to be an Inventor? Sounds Like You Need Inventhelp! - June 14, 2018
- Is Your Brand Image Suffering Due to Poor Advertising Choices? - June 11, 2018