Sorry, Harvard, Stanford, and Caltech. This week, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) was named the No. 1 college in the United States by WalletHub study, beating out institutions like Columbia, UC Berkeley, Duke, and Dartmouth.
Princeton University ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Harvard University and Stanford University, and California Institute of Technology (Caltech).
Magazine named Yale University as number six on the list, followed by Duke University, and the University of Pennsylvania.
Columbia University and Rice University round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
The research firm focused on 26 key categories at roughly 1,000 institutions across the country. They calculated student selectivity, cost, career outcomes and post-attendance median salary.
Top 20 Colleges & Universities in America, 2018
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Princeton University
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech)
- Yale University
- Duke University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia University
- Rice University
- University of California–Berkeley
- Harvey Mudd College
- Johns Hopkins University
- Brown University
- Pomona College
- University of Notre Dame
- Dartmouth College
- Vanderbilt University
- Williams College
- University of Chicago
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org