Boracay in the Western Philippines, was ranked as the world’s best, according to the latest survey conducted by international travel magazine Condé Nast Traveler.
It seems like vacationers can’t get enough of the Philippines!
Cebu and the Visayan islands came in second place, followed by Palawan in third, Mallorca in Spain, and Mykonos in Greece in fifth place. Rounding up the top ten best islands in the world for 2017 are Bermuda, St. Barts, Turks and Caicos, Bali, and and Cayman Islands.
More than 300,000 travelers took part in the magazine’s 2017 Readers Choice Award.
These are the 30 best islands in the world for 2017
1. Boracay, Philippines
2. Cebu and Visayan Islands, Philippines
3. Palawan, Philippines
4. Mallorca, Spain
5. Mykonos, Greece
7. St. Barts
8. Turks and Caicos
9. Bali, Indonesia
10. Cayman Islands
11. St. Lucia
12. St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
13. Crete, Greece
14. Sardinia, Italy
15. Ibiza, Spain16. Antigua
17. Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada
18. Isla Mujeres, Mexico
20. Capri, Italy21. Fiji
22. Moorea, French Polynesia
23. Bora Bora, French Polynesia
24. British Virgin Islands
25. Santorini, Greece
28. Hvar, Croatia
29. Madeira, Portugal
30. St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018