It would come as no surprise that Siemens has been ranked No. 1 on the world’s 250 top regarded companies 2017, according to a new study out by the Forbes magazine, France’s Michelin placed second on the list, followed by Google parent company Alphabet at No. 3.
The 2017 rankings placed Japan’s Nintendo in 4th ahead of Walt Disney into 5th; while Denmark’s Carlsberg ranked 6th, and Apple 7th.
Overall, among the top 10 universities, the 8th, 9th, and 10th positions are held by Ferrari, Hilton, and Japan’s Panasonic.
Marriott took the No. 11 spot in 2017, followed by German’s Adidas (No.12) and Toyota (No.13). Meanwhile, South Korean LG Electronics ranked No. 14.
Netflix came in 15th place, followed by Microsoft (16th), Germany’s SAP (17th), Switzerland’s Geberit (18th), and IBM, ranked 19th. Out of 250 top regarded companies in the world, Sweden’s Volvo Group ranked No. 20th.
World’s 20 Most Trusted Companies For 2017
- Siemens, Germany
- Michelin Group, France
- Alphabet, United States
- Nintendo, Japan
- Walt Disney, United States
- Carlsberg, Denmark
- Apple, United States
- Ferrari, Italy
- Hilton, United States
- Panasonic, Japan
- Marriott International, United States
- Adidas, Germany
- Toyota Motor, Japan
- LG Electronics, South Korea
- Netflix, United States
- Microsoft, United States
- SAP, Germany
- Geberit, Switzerland
- IBM, United States
- Volvo Group, Sweden
Worlds Top Regarded Companies 2017 [infographic]
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 20 Highest-Paid Political Leaders In The World In 2018 - 04/24/2018
- Top 20 best summer vacation destinations in the United States, 2018 - 04/23/2018
- These Are The 20 Most Overrated Books of All Time, And Yes, List Include Bible, Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho, And Mark Twain - 04/23/2018