Perhaps unsurprisingly, of those top 20 colleges and universities that have produced the most millionaires, 17 are based in the United States, courtesy of data research firm WealthInsight and news site Verdict. The other three, Oxford, Cambridge, and University of London, are in the UK.
Six of the top 20 millionaire-producing education institutions are Ivy League universities: Harvard, UPenn, Columbia, Cornell, Yale, and Princeton.
The other two Ivies (Dartmouth and Brown) are overshadowed by colleges that, while competitive, aren’t as exclusive.
Where millionaires got their degrees?
Harvard University has made the most millionaires, according to the rankings.
These are the top 20 colleges and universities in the world for producing millionaires
- Harvard University — US
- Stanford University — US
- University of Pennsylvania — US
- Columbia University — US
- Oxford University – UK
- MIT — US
- New York University — US
- Cambridge University – UK
- Northwestern University — US
- University of Chicago — US
- University of Michigan — US
- University of Texas, Austin — US
- Cornell University — US
- Yale University — US
- University of California, Berkeley — US
- Southern California University — US
- Princeton University — US
- University of California, Los Angeles — US
- University of Virginia — US
- University of London (UCL/LSE) — UK
Many of the universities in this ranking also feature in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018 , CEOWORLD magazine’s Best Business Schools In The World For 2017, and U.S. News University Rankings 2018 – top 20.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org