The Best Business Schools In The World For 2017 Rankings published by the CEOWORLD magazine showed that 13 British business schools are currently among the 100 most prestigious in the world.
London Business School led the way in the ranking as UK’s highest placed institution, rated the 5th most prestigious business school in the world. LBS has a number of notable professors and alumni, including Sir David Arculus, Kumar Mangalam Birla, David Davis, and Illugi Gunnarsson.
Cambridge Judge Business School, which placed 20th worldwide, 2nd in the UK, and 8th in Europe. Other UK institutions to rank highly were Saïd Business School in 8th place, Alliance Manchester Business School at 29th, and Warwick Business School in 37th place.
Overall, the rankings show INSEAD in first place, followed by Wharton, Harvard, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
Top British Business Schools: Most Prestigious Business Schools In The UK For 2017
1. London Business School (score: 98.5)
Global rank: 5
2. Cambridge Judge Business School (score: 96.1)
Global rank: 20
3. Saïd Business School (SBS) at the University of Oxford (score: 95.3)
Global rank: 25
4. Alliance Manchester Business School of the University of Manchester (score: 94.6)
Global rank: 29
5. Warwick Business School (score: 93.5)
Global rank: 37
6. Cass Business School (score: 92.7)
Global rank: 43
7. Imperial College Business School (score: 92.1)
Global rank: 46
8. Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University (score: 91.9)
Global rank: 47
9. Strathclyde Business School (SBS) (score: 87.5)
Global rank: 74
10. Durham University Business School (score: 87.1)
Global rank: 76
Full list=> Best Business Schools In The World For 2017.