It’s a good year to be a Jennifer or an Emma in Hollywood, they are among the highest-paid actresses in the world.
The “La La Land” actress, Emma Stone, collected $26 million, has been named the world’s highest-paid actress by Forbes.
Jennifer Aniston was runner-up with $25.5 million, while Jennifer Lawrence dropped down 2 slots to No. 3 with $24 million. The top 5 was completed by Melissa McCarthy ($18 million) and Mila Kunis ($15.5 million).
It’s worth noting that not a single woman of color made it into the list of highest paid actresses.
The World’s Highest-Paid Actresses 2017
- Emma Stone, $26 million, (2016 placement: N/A)
- Jennifer Aniston, $25.5 million, (No. 4, $21 million)
- Jennifer Lawrence, $24 million, (No. 1, $46 million)
- Melissa McCarthy, $18 million, (No. 2, $33 million)
- Mila Kunis, $15.5 million, (No. 9, $11 million)
- Charlize Theron (tie), $14 million, (No. 6, $16.5 million)
- Emma Watson (tie), $14 million, (N/A)
- Cate Blanchett (tie), $12 million, (N/A)
- Julia Roberts (tie), $12 million, (No. 8, $12 million)
- Amy Adams, $11.5 million, (No. 7, $13.5 million)
The 10 highest-paid actress in Hollywood earned a combined $172.5 million this year.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org