Finally, results are in for the top 20 party colleges in America – Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, is number 1 in the nation, according to a recent ranking by the Princeton Review.
Meanwhile, according to the survey, West Virginia University ranked No. 2 on the list, beating out Pennsylvania’s Bucknell University (No. 3), Syracuse University (No.4), and the University of Wisconsin-Madison (No.5).
Break Out The Beer Bong: Did your alma mater make the cut?
The results come from a survey of over 137,000 college students in America, who attended the 382 U.S. colleges featured in the book.
It’s worth mentioning that not a single Ivy League colleges made it to the list.
Coming in at No. 6 and No. 7 this year are University of Delaware and and the University of Colorado–Boulder, respectively.
Behind University of Colorado–Boulder – Colgate University, Lehigh University, and the University of Maine in Orono round out the top ten.
Here’s The Top 20 Party Colleges Across America Of 2018
- Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE
- University of Colorado–Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- University of Maine, Orono, ME
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- University of California–Santa Barbara, CA
- University of Mississippi, MS
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL
- University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, NC
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- The University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa, AL
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018