With an estimated net worth of $820 million, Sean (Diddy) Combs once again topped Forbes’ list of richest artists in hip-hop for 2017, while Jay Z vaulted into 2nd place with $810 million. Congrats!
Former N.W.A. member Dr. Dre, meanwhile, slid to No. 3 with with his $740 million fortune.
Bryan “Birdman” Williams coming in 4th with $110 million and Canadian rapper Drake rounding out the top five with $90 million.
Hip-Hop’s Richest Artists: top 5 most financially successful rappers in the world for 2017
- Sean (Diddy) Combs – $820 million
- Shawn “Jay Z” Carter – $810 million
- Dr. Dre – $740 million
- Bryan “Birdman” Williams – $110 million
- Drake – $90 million
Well, it was a little shocking to see that Kanye West, didn’t make the list – yes, you read that right.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018