Palawan, the Philippine’s answer to paradise, has been ranked as the “friendliest island in the world” for vacationers, according to a survey by Travel + Leisure, an international travel magazine.
Cebu came in second place, followed by Luzon and Boracay island.
The rest of the top 10 friendliest islands are: New Zealand’s Waiheke (5th), the Italian island of Ischia (6th), Tasmania in Australia (7th), Fiji Islands (8th), Indonesia’s Bali (9th), and Great Barrier Reef Islands (10th).
These Are The 15 Friendliest Islands In The World For Vacationers:
- Palawan, Philippines
- Cebu, Philippines
- Luzon, Philippines
- Boracay island, Philippines
- Waiheke, New Zealand
- Ischia, Italy
- Tasmania, Australia
- Fiji Islands, Fiji
- Bali, Indonesia
- Great Barrier Reef Islands
- Mo’orea, French Polynesia
- Paros, Greece
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Exhumas, Bahamas
- Caye Caulker, Belize
Wouldn’t you be smiling if you lived on one of them?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com