Palawan, the Philippine’s answer to paradise, has been ranked as the “friendliest island in the world” for vacationers, according to a survey by Travel + Leisure, an international travel magazine.
Cebu came in second place, followed by Luzon and Boracay island.
The rest of the top 10 friendliest islands are: New Zealand’s Waiheke (5th), the Italian island of Ischia (6th), Tasmania in Australia (7th), Fiji Islands (8th), Indonesia’s Bali (9th), and Great Barrier Reef Islands (10th).
These Are The 15 Friendliest Islands In The World For Vacationers:
- Palawan, Philippines
- Cebu, Philippines
- Luzon, Philippines
- Boracay island, Philippines
- Waiheke, New Zealand
- Ischia, Italy
- Tasmania, Australia
- Fiji Islands, Fiji
- Bali, Indonesia
- Great Barrier Reef Islands
- Mo’orea, French Polynesia
- Paros, Greece
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Exhumas, Bahamas
- Caye Caulker, Belize
Wouldn’t you be smiling if you lived on one of them?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 10 Best Places To Live In Germany: ZDF Study 2018 - May 21, 2018
- These Are America’s Top 17 Cities With The Best Quality of Life for 2018 - May 21, 2018
- The World’s Top University For Producing Billionaires, 2018 Rankings: Harvard, Stanford, UPenn, Columbia, and MIT Tops Again - May 21, 2018