Rapid innovation in technology is impacting industries at various levels. Right from digital payments to online procedures, every business should have agility in the operational processes. The roles and expectations of each department is evolving as they adopt new technologies. Most importantly, the finance and accounts payable department have to evolve continuously to pick up pace with the growing technology.
CFOs find themselves at the core point of business transformation. Margins, earnings, savings, performance and budgeting remain top priorities for CFOs. Amongst all, risk mitigation, integration with technology and investment returns turns to be key concerns.
Finance executives must deploy systems that are robust, flexible, integrated and cost effective. Controlling costs is one key area for finance executives to meet business objectives. Most organizations take decisions on spending, T & E policies and budgets without having complete visibility over the data. Unnecessary spending, travel and expense are the most critical aspects that disrupt the company’s forecasted budget.
Starting with procure to pay and travel expense procedures, CFOs need greater transparency, accuracy and control over the processes. There are few questions which you need to consider, especially if you’re at a senior finance executive position.
CFO Tips: How technology is picking pace in finance industry?
- Controlling Costs with Technology
- Travel and Expense Management
More on, travel solutions provide a hassle-free way to book tickets online at anytime. And, all bookings made through the travel application will be directly synchronized with expense application, avoiding errors in re-entering the booking data in the application. On the top of all, considering cloud-based travel and expense management solution offers you intangible benefits compared to on-premise applications.
- Accounts Payable Solution
- Invoice Management
- Asset Management
Have you read?
- 5 mistakes in carrying out reforms in the company
- These Are The World’s 50 Most Expensive Rental Cities, 2017
- World’s 10 Most Congested Cities In 2016
- Why Your Head of Sales Needs a Digital Marketer’s Mindset
Latest posts by Todd Aitken
- Why Real Estate Makes a Great Business - July 20, 2018
- The 80/20 Principle: How to Study More Efficiently - July 19, 2018
- Smart Strategies To Invest in Search Engine Marketing - July 17, 2018