These Are The world’s Top 10 Universities With Most Nobel Prize Winners, 2016
Princeton University has topped the list of the world’s top 10 universities that have produced the most Nobel-worthy work since from 2000 to 2016, according to the Times Higher Education (THE), a London based magazine that tracks the higher education market.
U.S. universities have taken up 9 positions among this year’s top 10, Technion Israel Institute of Technology is the only university outside of the United States to make the top 10 list, in 10th place.
Princeton is closely followed by Stanford University, Columbia University, and the University of California, Berkeley. Which university produces the most Nobel Prize winners?
These are the top 10 universities with the most Nobel prize-winning work, from 2000 to 2016:
1. Princeton University
2. Stanford University
3. Columbia University
4. University of California, Berkeley
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
6. University of Chicago
7. Howard Hughes Medical Institute
8. Harvard University
9. University of California, Santa Barbara
10. Technion Israel Institute of Technology
Note: In compiling its ranking, the study gave each institute a score based on the number of Nobel Prize winners affiliated with that institution at the time their award was granted.
The score was then weighted based on the number of prizewinners for the category and the number of institutions affiliated with each award winner. Literature and peace prizewinners were excluded.
You may also be interested in:
- Top 10 Wealthiest Female Singers In Terms Of Net Worth 2016 With an estimated net worth of $1 billion, Madonna is unquestionably on the richest […] Posted in Rankings
- Just a Publicity stunt at 2011 BET Awards- Patti LaBelle, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Jaden and Willow Smith At the 2011 BET Awards hosted by Kevin Hart, A tribute to Patti LaBelle was the main […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Rankings
- Yeah, So It Turns Out Apple Sold Nine Million iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Handsets Yeah, So it turns out that Apple sold a combined total of nine million iPhone 5s and […] Posted in Rankings
- Why Mainframe Data Virtualization is Right for Your Business? Data is everywhere, and it’s coming at your business faster and in greater volume than […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Temasek Holdings expected to show portfolio shift to resources sector and leadership changes Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited (“Temasek”) (TEM.UL), Singapore’s sovereign wealth […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- The 25 best universities in the world: 2015 list Unsurprisingly, Harvard University was ranked the world’s No. 1 institution, followed by […] Posted in Rankings
- List of countries where same-sex marriage is legal early 2 dozen nations currently have laws allowing same-sex marriage, predominantly in […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Five Reasons Why Women Make Good Managers In our fast-paced, modern, high-tech world, there has been quite of bit of news, […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Success Insider, CEO Insider
- Taking Action on Diversity Beyond Gender I read a recent article on diversity in Fortune magazine in which Janice Ellig Co-CEO of […] Posted in Rankings
- Meet the Technology That’s Making it Easier to Manage Client Events Events are an incredible tool for marketing and sales teams. Eighty-seven percent of all […] Posted in Leadership Insider